Ahh! Scared!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kellie, Aug 3, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.

These quotes are way to funny, Book!

2. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Why thank you Suitemichelle!!! It is always nice to know that I've made someone smile!! :D

I cracked up when I read them for the first time and thought I would share them with my fellow SimFanatics!! lol

By the way, Kellie, how goes the fires? I haven't heard much lately on the news but presume they are still burning...at this rate BC will be completely deforested! :O I heard that the fires were now burning away from your city though so that is good news!! Yippee! On the other hand, I heard a couple of days ago that fires have started near Cranbrook, BC...boy, you guys can't grab a break!!! :(

3. kellie

kellie New Member

Yeah, it's better. Away from the city, but not under control. The army is still here, it will be inetesting going back to school lol

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I hope they get it all put out and people who are being sheltered can get back to repairing their homes and stuff.