Amazing Race 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 2, 2002.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm torturing you aren't I? :p

Attached Files:

2. ManagerJosh

another One? No I'm not going to make it stop..I got a few more where this one came from :p

Attached Files:

3. ManagerJosh

Yep another one...:)

Attached Files:

4. ManagerJosh

High Five!

Attached Files:

5. ManagerJosh

Row Row Row your Boat :D

Attached Files:

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha Josh!! well I finally get to see the infamous Twins I guess!! Are they racing with big backpacks of camping stuff on their backs in those 2 pictures it looks like they're running in? I guess they're kind of cute... but they're not really "my type" :p Guess that gives Nina and Sugar a free shot at them!! ;) ;)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee I went back to the LAST page to see there were MORE pics!! I couldn't figure out what you meant about the one numbered 7... till I looked and they're both SHIRTLESS!! heehee! I admit they have nice builds. :)

8. ManagerJosh

:rolleyes: Like I said..that one is gonna be the most downloaded one... FaeLuna is a testimony to my statement.... :rolleyes:

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL LOL LOL Josh!!!!! Tess is for sure gonna shortcircuit her keyboard!! ;););)
    Me??? Heh.. they're "cute" and good looking (especially one of them, *drools a lil*) - oh yes ;):p... But they don't turn me on really... Something is missing.. :p:p But sure.. They'll do..

(Still wants to get a photo of Josh!!!!)

10. ManagerJosh

How could only one twin be more Cute than the other? They are TWINS!!!! They are IDENTICAL TWINS which means THEY LOOK ALIKE!!! :D :D :D :D :D

So you need to say nina, that both especially look cute :p

11. ManagerJosh

hahahah.......a throught crossed my mind..what happened of Derek and Drew were attendees of this forum and they saw these comments...hahahahahaha

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Darling Josh. :)
    In this post's photo the difference between them are obvious as one is wearing glasses. But frankly I do see a difference... It is possible to tell identical twins apart. :p :p :p
    And I see a diff in these photos anyway..... :classic:

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

We have identical twins in my extended family, two of my cousins are identical, but one developed a small mole by his knee and then when they got a little older, one had a deeper voice than the other, and they started developing different builds because they liked different sports. :) I noticed the difference in the race twins with the one having glasses!! :p

14. Sasile

Sasile New Member

I never really understood that show, like how is it played? And whats the point? lol sorry, someone update me here. I love big brother, survivor is... der, well its ok, i've never seen the amazing race though, heard about it but never seen it.

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I still haven't seen it either... I think people are racing around the world? Or something like that.... it's a big distance anyway, and it's being covered and on television as a show.

16. Sasile

Sasile New Member

how do they get it onto tv? like... do they have people following them around with camera's 24/7?

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I get the impression they are being covered by cameras all the time and then it gets edited to make the tv show episodes. I don't know if it's currently happening, or if it was all recorded earlier and is now being broadcast, like Real World was....

18. Sasile

Sasile New Member

yea, i dunno. Theres just something fishy about all that, like in big brother it makes sense theres camera's all over the house running all the time, but like on survivor... these people are really starving yet theres like video camera's all over and people must be holding them somehow... else the survivor people would like.. go turn them off y'know? lol they cant like... hide them in the trees can they?

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've never seen an episode of survivor... I suppose they could put cameras in trees, or on poles, or zoon in from satellites in this day and age! But I would guess there's camera crew stuck out there to record it all, and THEY would be getting food etc. because THEY aren't part of the contest! :)

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I don't watch either of those.. :)