another silly question

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by katjam699, May 21, 2003.

1. katjam699

katjam699 New Member

silly question

i recently downloaded a few houses off the sims site. i saw that one couple had over 3,000,000 in funds yet neither were employed nor had any skills. is there a way to change to default 20,000?:confused:

2. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

LOL, this is the first time I get to tell someone the opposite. :p
    The only thing that you could do to decrease the amount of money that they have is to sale everything (this will only give you 1/2 the value of the item) and then buy all the most expensive items back. Another thing that you could do is to go on vacation over and over, at 500 simoleons each visit, this will help. There is really no way to go back to default 20,000 simoleons that I know of. Have fun spending money. :D

3. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

You could always buy the most expensive stuff and encourage a burglar to visit your house. As long as you don't have an alarm and your sims don't spook him he should steal most of it. Then do it all over again until you have the desired amount of money.

:)

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Why would anyone want to loose money?

5. katjam699

katjam699 New Member

oh man did i say that one all wrong or what? what i was trying to find out is can i change the default of 20,000 to a higher amount of simoleons. LOL because i saw the one family with so much i figure there has to be a way to set the amount. (i'm so busy laughing at myself i find it hard to type...LOL) but thank you, i'm pretty good at spending, i just want MORE!!!!!!! LOL

6. katjam699

katjam699 New Member

another silly question

okay, i messed up my last question, BIG TIME...lol
    i was wondering if there is a way to change the default of 20,000 simoleons to a higher amount. :confused:

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

cheat codes is one way to earn money.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Move that family into a house, then once they are moved in and standing around pause the game (I do this so they can't run off and get into trouble) and press Control, Shift and C keys all at the same time to get the little grey cheat code box to type into in the upper left corner of your screen. Type rosebud and hit enter. Your sims will have $1,000 more simoleans! You can open the cheat box again and put ! (exclamation) followed by ; (semi colon) over and over to make it repeat the last cheat. I just put !;!;!;!;!; about five times in a row like that, and highlight it, hit control and c to copy it, and then hit control and v to paste it.

This will get you $1,000's of simoleans in no time! :D Have fun!

9. katjam699

katjam699 New Member

thank you for the help

10. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

yea, they are helpful people

11. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Yes. We're all very helpful people [​IMG] ;)