Anybody else going to try to re-create your favorite Sims?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

That family sounds nuts. But not as nuts as my family called the Insanitys! They were 8 people of conflicting interestes all living in a huge house together! And did I mention they were fabulously rich! Man I want to see the social situations that erupt from them in the Sims 2! :D

2. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

Totally Supernova!! I don't even know where to begin, when I get I'll pobably just stare at the box for awhile! lol and repeat I'm not worthy! LOL! :p

3. SeeMe23

SeeMe23 New Member

Ha ha! I think i'm just gonna faint. I think I might re-create the Dreek family. There was a nanny and a mom with two kids. The mom was trying to make it as a star. And the little boy was always throwing late night partys! the mom got up and never scolded him, she just partied with him!:p

4. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Ill probably take the game out of the box, then break down on the floor and start crying, while mumbling some incoherent gibberish like "Its finally here..." or "Grendhjmghgkjttgb". You get the idea. Well, that or have some sort of heart attack.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Start from scratch and see if you can re-create that chaos!!! Think of the impact on the kids when they're grown up! The trauma! The life long phobias and scarring! :p

I think I'll want to re-create some of my sims families, but not sure which ones I'll put together in the same neighborhood now. I think my yuppie superstar family might be funny next door to my makin magic families. ;)

6. Miche

Miche New Member

2 Roommates

I've just recreated my "Carlito" family. Actually, they are not really family. The story goes like this: 2 best friends, named Michael and Erwin, who have just graduated and recieved some money from their parents, bought a house in the neighbourhood. They recieved all the basic furniture from their parents also, and enough food to survive a week. From then on, they are all by theirselves. They parents always wished that they would become doctors, of laywers, but Michael and Erwin think otherwise! All they care about is chicks & parties! 2 Both goodlooking guys, who could easily get all the weman in the neighbourhood, go out for a hunt! They both got a job, one as teammascotte, one as a salesman. The first week they save money, and buy some party stuff, and from then on, its party time! They went out hunting, trying to make as much female contacts possible! After 3 days, they succeeded in getting to know 21 female people! It's friday, all the party stuff is there, and now it's time to party! They called all their friends, and made a HUGE party. Michael and Erwin did a contest, to see who could "woohoo" the most chicks that evening! Believe it or not, Michael succeeded in "woohoo-ing" 5 chicks, and Erwin succeeded in "woohoo-ing" 3 chicks. After the huge party, with lots of cocktails, lots of "woohoo-ing", lots of kissing, .. it was time to sleep out. Both missed their carpool, and Michael got Fired. After a few days, Erwin made lots of promotions in the sales-bussiness, making 750$ a day. They decided that Michael would maintain the contacts, and Erwin would go out to make some money, to buy more party stuff, and make living possible.

I'm curious.. how will this continue? I'll post the rest of the "roommate" story later, if you guys are interested in reading about.. let me know, because i don't want to waste my time writing this story if nobody is interested :)

About the game.. I LOVE IT!

7. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I made my old favorites, Jethro and Nigel. They are 2 roommates aswell. Jethro is a romance sim and Nigel is a knoledge sim. I havent quite figures out a story, but its comin.

8. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Hey, I didn't know Bella and Michael Bachelor were related. I went and checked the family tree for Dina and Nina, and he's dead too! This game is great!

:)

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm trying to re-create one of my sims 1 families, I started it in the original game as a single female and then found a guy to get to know and marry, so I'm trying to play through all that and see if I can get them to the point they were in the original game, happy and doing well in their carreers, with two kids. :D So far I've only created them both, played Emma a little, and still need to finish the poor guy's home... he needs a PHONE for one thing, so she can call him! :p

I'm liking the story of the two guy roomates trying to party! I'd love it if you started another thread just to follow their story!!! :D