Are people losing interest?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Looking forward to summer.

Because sims 2 is scheduled in the summer I am looking for to summer vacation.

2. Stephy

Stephy New Member

Sims 2 Has Been Out!!

wow -- old thread ... sims 2 has been out for a year and almost a half now ... Don't these year ago threads get deleted?? :p

3. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Nope, just in case there is information in the threads that could help someone else up. We just don't drag them back up to the surface by posting on them after so long. ;) :rolleyes: We leave them alone for those who want to search for information.

4. xxbabygrl9xx

xxbabygrl9xx the best and 1 and only

wow when i first read it i thought it was talking about now but now i know it wasn't because sims 2 isn't really dalayed right now. itz out and everyone has it! dumb me!

5. Narra Girl

Narra Girl New Member

yes i agree im slowly loosing interest, but i have found if you like dont play the game for 3 months solid then you pick it up again you get really into it. Im going to buy the sims unviersity ! is that good? does anyone have it

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Um...this thread was started before TS2 came out, and it was delayed for like a few months, so people started losing interest in the game. Not about us losing interest now, a year after it's come out. :eek:

7. Narra Girl

Narra Girl New Member

oops blonde moment, so what is the thread talking about

8. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

I wish they would lock this thread so that people would quit posting in it. I am so tired of seeing "IS people losing interest" when it should be "ARE people..." besides the fact that it's over a year old! Sorry for the gripe but all teachers get stressed to the point of breaking by the end of a semester.

Ruth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.