Are You A SimAddict?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ManagerJosh, Nov 19, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

You know you're a sims addict when your friend calls you over to help her clean and rearrange and decorate her house, and she gets you to say yes by saying "it'll be just like playing the Sims only in REAL LIFE!" (actually happened to me! :eek: )

2. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

You know that you are a sims addict when you wish you could change body type as well as your clothes.

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh oohh oh dear Pokey!! hahahahahaaa.... Maybe I'm not so bad off as I thought as that hadn't occured to me yet... I'm doing it the hard way with a diet... sigh. 4 months down and about 7 to go....

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...You know you're addicted when you go to the sims PS2 website and 2 hours later you've still got the Sims Radio going!!

You ALSO know you're addicted when you realize you want the LYRICS to the sims songs so you can properly sing along!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! :p

5. alapokeygirl

You know you are a sims addict when you know the lyrics to some of the songs! :LOL:

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yup!! I'm working on it!!! ;) :whitekitty: :p

7. alapokeygirl

Yes one of the songs that plays will building on Vacation Island is one of my favs. :classic:

You know your addicted when you wish you could find a resturant like the ones you build. :LOL:

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

You know you're an addict when you go to a restaraunt and start planning how to build a sims version of it BEFORE you've managed to place your order! :p

9. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

You are a sims addict when u start to refer to your sims as real people...
    I am a little guilty of that :(

10. alapokeygirl

You know you are addicted when you refer to other game characters as sims. Happened today while we were playing Final Fantasy X! LOL

11. Oxypertine

Oxypertine New Member

You know you're a Sim addict when..you find yourself whistling whilst washing up..arrrGGGGHHHH

12. alapokeygirl

You know your addicted when you wish you could use the move_objects on code to get rid of things you don't want anymore.

13. lewdini

You are a sim addict when u are learning simmish...and u ask for simoleans when u are in a job interview

14. alapokeygirl

Lew, you are a card and make me laugh. :LOL:

You are an addict when someone asks you to do something and you cross your arms and shake your head no.

15. lewdini

I am kinda guilty of that

16. starchip

starchip Guest

you know your addicted wwwhen you acually think your frends will wait outside your door for a hour

17. Oxypertine

Oxypertine New Member

You know you're addicted when your kid wakes you up in the middle of the night for a glass of water and you Queue the action for someone else to do and happily go back to sleep thinking your wonderful childs thirst has been taken care of LOL and look at him in disbelief when 20 minutes later he forces your eyelids open and still wants a drink of water Hee hee :confused:

18. alapokeygirl

You know you are an addict when you go looking for celebrity heads so you can be friends with your fav. actors in your sim neighborhood.

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh DEAR Oxypertine!!!! :eek: That's SO funny though!! Sounds like something *I* might do someday once we have kids... :p Poor kid!

20. Oxypertine

Oxypertine New Member

You can have this 1 if you like FaeLuna ;-)