Spore Are you looking forward to Spore?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by britlovessims, Mar 27, 2005.

1. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

But i'm sure it'll be fun anticipating it, and like expecting,right? ;)

Heat

2. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

No. No it isn't. And it won't be. Why wait for things? I'd move to Japan just for the supremely fast internet connection, and get those expiremental memory enhancing nanites so I didn't have to waste any time learning the language. OverlordBill does not like to wait. OverlordBill should not have to wait.

3. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

OverlordBill has a very different attitude than mine.

I think that sometimes, anticipating the game, is even more fun that playing it.

Heat :spin:

4. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

I felt it was more fun anticipating and waiting and spazzing out about The Sims 2, rather than playing it. My fun just dropped while playing it..

5. britlovessims

britlovessims New Member

Ditto...Although waiting for a game is agonizing..I would rather be bored..

6. Aphid

Aphid New Member

I think it'll be disappointing, Maxis games always are, but that's not to say it wil be bad of course. I just want them to hurry up and release it so I can have my Carebear Empire.

7. SporeSite

SporeSite New Member

I can't wait for the game... :D I am going crazy already waiting for it :banghead:

8. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I am already very excited about this game... :D

9. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

I can't wait much longer! I think it's done already but they don't release it! :angry:

:Calm:, I think I shall meditate now. :zzz:

( I hope they don't charge you monthly like the sims online :indifferent: )

10. DeGrue

DeGrue New Member

It wil suck big time if they will charge you per month!

I really can't wait for Spore. Finally a game where you can design a own creature from head to toe! When I heared first about Spore I was instantly hooked. I hope it comes out really sone :spin:

11. unknowen9000

unknowen9000 Guest

:censored: YEAH!

[:devil:] WHO THE :censored: WOULDN'T[:devil:]
    I think....

:sporerules:

12. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Haha. :laughing2: True, know I like and am excited about the game. :bouncy:

13. strillor

strillor New Member

It's kinda sad and ignoring that maxis tells us about the game this long before the release.. cuz then we have to wait FOREVER, I mean I got a little mad at them, when they did the same with sims2!!! :banghead: :censored:

but,,, OF COURSE I*M EXCITED I CAN*T WAIT!! :laughing2:

14. the game looks awesome and the creature database is a gift from god...or umm Will. I can wait for it tho....i cant wait ahhhhhhhhhhh :banghead: but i am happy it is coming out. Until then (eye twitches) i will just have to wait.

15. JProctor

JProctor New Member

You know...someone told me about this a very very long time ago...When is the release date? Because I don't know about you, but Bill seems to have the right idea.

16. Flemish Lion

Flemish Lion New Member

It's supposed to be released around the fall of 2006, but I doubt they're going to make that deadline.

I wouldn't mind the wait if Spore would update or expand their site once in a while.