Spore At your command!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by kingofthenet, Mar 28, 2005.

1. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I am gonna go with OverlordBill on this one. :smile:

2. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

I think it would be pretty! And also my foxes could mine the planet to make homes, clothes, funiture, jewlery ( obviously), and many more things. And once they mine out their planet, they can conquer a new gem planet. :D

3. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Um, I don't think the game will get that much into detail. :smile: But then again I could be wrong. :confused:

4. master race

i am a little bit worried that someone will create a race that is uber powerful and it would be loaded into the database causing everyone else to have to deal with it. Like a creature that is parasitic that hunts other races, in other words can there be a uber powerful race of choas and destruction? :weeping: :devil:

5. leech10

leech10 New Member

No matter what creature is made, it will has some weakness in it, so there wouldn't some super powerful creature out there.

6. master genesis

master genesis New Member

thanks leech just a bit worried but if there was one my three legged monkeys could beatum :laughing2:

7. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Re: master race

Well, that's not logical, the game is supposed to download charecter that the player can beat somehow, and won't download Huge monsters that will kill your cell....so....calm down :silly:

Heat

8. master genesis

master genesis New Member

Thanks Heat :laughing2:

9. I LOVE THEE NOT!

I LOVE THEE NOT! New Member

right since I read on here that fire and pike rack effect how they behave are there anymore objects that can infulence behaviour and can you buy more then just one and make a combo? :confused:

10. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Hmmm...that's a tricky question, but i beilive that the more you advance in the game, the more combos and objects you can buy.

:bouncy:
    Heat

11. I LOVE THEE NOT!

I LOVE THEE NOT! New Member

are there any more things you can use to infuance your creations? :shy:

12. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Hmmm, as far as i know....there are two dimensions/fields you can influence your creatures with:

*Startegy, Intellegnece and thinking--> where your strategy, communication with other tribes, war behaviour affects your creatures behaviour.

*Objects, Facilities, and body type--> all of those materialistic things that affects your creature quailities and personality.

But those are just assumptions that are based of what i've heard from sources, they might be wrong, but...who knows? :silly:

Heat

13. Mullvalen

Mullvalen New Member

I heard they maybe should add clothes to the higer steps. But then again your creature has its special dance :spin: and own design for buildings and veichels. And the personalöity can be uniqe for your race though.

14. strillor

strillor New Member

just wondering.... could their be disasters.. like in Sim City, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, HUGE forest-fires??? :indifferent: I don't want that..

will there even be rain-weather??? :spin:

15. El Cid

El Cid New Member

I guess you could turn disasters off or on like in the former Sim Cities. And later, with your UFO, I hope you can inflict those on other planets! For terraforming purposes.

16. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

You can make volcanoes.

17. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

Is she for real?

18. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

No,I live in skippy time fairy land. [/sarcasm]

It'd be cool if you could make some other things like that. But I'll probably just get the Genesis device as soon as possible and use that to teraform all my planets.

19. El Cid

El Cid New Member

As soon as possible? Like when you are finished going through all stadiums of evolution, dominating your entire planet and actually gaining enough research points to get a UFO and then gaining more research points to get the genesis device? Yeah that'll only take you like, an hour.

20. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

...Yes.