Bad day bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by starchip, Dec 6, 2002.

1. starchip

starchip Guest

Bad day bar

I made this for evryone who has had a bad day
    (maby the party in here will make you fell better!;))

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Awww that's a cool idea. I could use that today!! I just woke up in big pain and I'm sneaked out in the living room so I wouldn't wake my hubby up! :(

hmmmm sooo let's see... I should cheer up now that I'm here... :)

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

awwe Fae. I really feel for you. I know what it's like.

*Gives Fae a huge gently hug*

I'm here too. :classic:

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks :) *hugs back* I've missed everyone! It's great to catch you on the same time I'm here! Too bad I should go back to bed and sleep... :p

Gently yell at me to get back to bed if I'm still posting by 6 am, ok? ;)

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It's about 5:30 am for me right now, by the way... I'm not sure if the time it shows on the side is the same as my time, or if it shows the current time in each person's time zone according to where they are! :p

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I guess I'll call myself semi-caught up for now and get back to bed. :) night! I'm SO glad I got to see you again!! :D

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I'm sorry Fae. Urgent matter came in the way. Typical. But that's life right?. Anyway i'm mostly on this time lol. or whenever.
    So see you soon again :classic:

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Cool, I'm up in the middle of the night a lot when I'm NOT in pain, so I should catch you on same time as me another time then. :)

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

The time you see in people's post area is their local time (if they set it correctly during user registration)

10. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

:D *shouts quietly* its waaay past 6 am, and i saw you on :p

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

So it's daytime then Tim. :classic: :p

12. starchip

starchip Guest

this place has become an addiction!

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Starchip. :LOL: Tell me about it!! :classic:
    This is my "home" ;)

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I really had a bad day today. It started out ok alright. I saw Tess and Shaz and everything was fine until I got noticed about a person that was about to kill herself. SHe 's been threatening before - and it turned out to be a lie. This night she came into chat and is really crazy spilling out to anyone that she slit her wrists. I tried to talk her into getting help. Her other friends were soo torn apart nad seeking my help to, I had lots of people in chat talking to her I had them messegers begging me for help and I just felt so helpless. Finally I couldn't take any more. I just CAN't talk to 10 ppl at the same time. I had to leave chat and I'm not sure I can go back anymore. I'm totally overloaded and i can't do anything but cry. I can only hope she DOES get help and stop tearing her friends apart by yellling at them that they hate her. Noone hates her. Her best friend had to block her on messengre because of the accusations. It's not fair. I can't do anymore, I'm not sure I want to. I can't take it. What shall I do??? I don't know anymore. I just feel so helpless. I'm exhausted but I can't sleep. I have others that might need me and I want to be there for them. But this. I can't fight it alone. Not anymore. And if she does anything stupid now - who's going to get the blame? What shall I do?? All I can do is cry and I feel so helpless and pathetic. I can't be there. It's another country.

*is just crying*

15. Jake

Jake New Member

*gives nina a big hug* Nina, i'm not too good at this, never have been, so bear with me a little... I dont know what you should do, you may not be able to do anything. dont blame yourself for it tho, you cant help it. you have tried to help her, you've tried your best. thats all you can do, dont hope to do anybetter. all you can do now is hope she will be ok and that someone out there will be able to help her. take a break from everything, get rest. you need it. if she does anything stupid, it will prolly be only her to blame. DEFINATELY not you, or anyone that tried to help. so dont feel helpless and pathetic, you aren't. you have helped me and others so many times you couldn't count on all your hands and toes. *hugs* i hope i have been of some help, not sure i have tho.
    best of wishes, Jake.

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh Nina!! *hugs!!!* I know it's hard because you're such a caring person, but you HAVE to KNOW that it's NOT your fault if something like that happens!! The girl with the problems needs professional help at a point like that, help from people trained to say and do the right things to talk them down and then get them help. All people like you and me can do is be there as long and we can, and try to get them to go to a suicide help line by phone, or help site on the internet. I don't remember site names offhand but I know they ARE out there! The girl who's hurting and needing help and attention probably doesn't know HOW to help herself, she's probably not thinking straight but hopefully that will pass. I myself suffer from clinical depression, and have friends who are bipolar, and we need medication to fix the chemical imbalance so the depression doesn't overwhelm us. Maybe this girl needs a Dr's help too.

You did all you could, you need to take care of YOU and know that you are a wonderful loving and LOVED person! If something bad comes of this remember you are NOT to blame!! *hugs again!*

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks a lot Jake and Fae.

What hurt me so much is that evertyhing she said before has been all lies!! I don't know how many hours me or Sam (fo take someones from here) have been spending with her, forced to ignore our other friends. And for about 2-3 weeks ago she told us - it had all been a lie. We did forgave her. Noones hating her. But Sam wont be back at all now for pretty long time I guess. He IS ok, I've talked to him, he just need a break from it all.

There are a few of you here that I've promised to always be there for. That promise stands. You don't lie to me, you listen and you're just wonderful. It's easy to be there then and you're giving me SO much back. And when I see you smile, it's just the best of all. I will never turn away from you.

Thanks for being here. I love you all so much.

18. kellie

kellie New Member

*gives nina a reeally big hug* Nina!... You are getting worn out! Don't let any of that stuff get You depressed though... sometimes you just have to take some time out for yourself. :) :) :)

19. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

*hugs nina real tight* nina,i'm so so sorry,i cant help at all,now i feel helpless causei cant help ya nina :( come ta think of it i never have :(*sighz* but i know youve done all you can nina,you really have,and that girl,well,if she lied before she could have lied again,no one can blame you nina for thinkin that,ok,i'm blabbering again,i'll stop now,*gives nina another huge hug* realy sorry nina :(

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sugar, you ARE doing what you can to help Nina!! She needs our support and that's EXACTLY what you're doing!! So don't get down on yourself feeling like you can't help, you just DID!! :D *hugs to you BOTH!*