Bad day bar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by starchip, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well. I don't know when I'll be back. I should feel all happy, but I don't. I don't know what's wrong either. All I know is that I'm into a huge deep depression, so I will probably stay away as much as I can. I just feel for giving up for the moment.
    Maybe it's all this neckpain and headaches, maybe something else. Maybe I'm just nuts. I don't know. All I know is that I want to hide somewhere. I'm facing some really huge changes and it scares me.
    I hope you can forgive me for not being able to be there, llike I want to be. I just can't right now. I'm sorry.
    See you around.

2. Phoenix Ravenflame

Phoenix Ravenflame New Member

*hugs Nina*

I won't say, "Oh, it'll be okay." I know that doesn't help with depression. But I do HOPE it gets better.

3. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Nina, take the time you need to get better. This is a trying time in your life, and as you said, are facing some huge life changes. I understand, and will always be here for you. You know how to get in touch with me when you need and ear to listen. You concentrate on yourself for a while, you need it. All my love.

*huge hugs*

4. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

nina is away again?.....*sigh*

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks so much. You are such great friends. I love you all. I'm a lil bit better now and some really nice surprises waited for me here wich really cheers me up.

*Hugs all her friends real tight*

Jake and Tess. Thanks so much for your emails. Love you very much.

6. Jake

Jake New Member

i prolly screwed it up tho. sorry *hugs*
    jake

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Jake don't say that!! That's not true.

*Gives Jake a huge hug*

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm really glad to see you back Nina. *hugs!*

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well Fae. I'm just sort of half back. Call me ambivalent. :(
    I'm still not feeling good at all. And sometimes I feel like I'm just a pain to my friends. I don't know at all. It bugs me a lot. On top of that I have all these other things over me.
    I wish people would just tell me right out what they feel. To tip-toe around me and not being direct with me is the worse there is, after dishonesty in my mind. No matter what I have around me I still want paople to be direct with me. otherwise I feel somethihg IS wrong and everything gets worse and adds on all the rest. When people are direct - then I know - and I can deal with it easier and go to the next thing. Nothing is then holding my attention unnecessary.
    or am I paranoid or nuts or something in this opinion??
    So please, please. All of you. You are my dear friends. never hesitate to tell me whatever it is.

No! NO one has been dishonest with me here!!!! That's for sure.
    And NO one here has been mean with me either.

Just wanted to tell you this. Always tell me right out if you think something is wrong. Please. That will help me a lot. Believe me.

Love you all.

10. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

*huge hugs for nina and everyone else*

oh well,i think i'll stay in the bad day bar...

11. Billie

Billie New Member

I think I'll join you... if you don't mind.
    I had a terrifying experience yesterday... the Dr. sent me in to get an MRI done on my back. I'm extremely claustrophobic, and it felt like being buried alive packed tightly in a sardine can 10 sizes too small.
    I did make it through without completely freaking out. However, my legs went completely dead during the test, and it took a while for me to get the feeling back so I could get up...
    The ER Dr. had me take another pill for my high blood pressure in order to get it back down so I could leave.

12. alapokeygirl

I know how you are about those things and I am glad you're getting the tests, finally so we can get something for your back done. Wish I could have been there, but you know I am there in spirit. We lubs ya girlfriend! :p

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

yeep! :eek: I'm glad you made it through the MRI Billie! Sounds terrible! I only had to have one once and it was pretty bad but I'm not terribly claustrophobic that I know of... just a little panicky...

My bad days recently have been my chronic pain, my surgery incision having a couple of troubles healing up (the THREAD tried to pull out!! :eek: ), getting sick with the flu TWICE... sigh.... And practically living in the bathroom. Ugh. :p

But I hope I'm getting better now! :D

14. Billie

Billie New Member

Got the results of the MRI ...
    Doctors have referred me to see a neurosurgeon at the Kirkland Clinic at UAB in Birmingham.
    I have a bulging disk between L5 and L6. And if that wasn't bad enough, L6 Has multiple fractures and is collapsing inward on the spinal cord.
    That's why it hurts so bad at times, when I sit , stand or walk. That also explained why my legs go completely dead on me and cause me to falll because I couldn't feel them when I'd go to take a step ir turn around suddenly.

15. alapokeygirl

WOW girlfriend, that don't sound too good. :( I hope that you are able to get things all fixed and back up on the top shelf. You will and always are in my prayers. I will call ya in the next couple of days and see how things are going. Been missing you here, but completely understand.

*great big but gentle hugs*

16. Billie

Billie New Member

Glad to see your doing better Fay.
    I go to see the neurosurgeon monday after Easter, I'm hoping everything will workout here. I must admit, the results threw me, sorry to have taken so long to get re-adjusted. I think I enjoy posting here at World's more than ever.