Bella clue

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by xcierrax3, Oct 15, 2004.

1. xcierrax3

xcierrax3 New Member

Bella clue

Ok dont know if y'all knew this but in cassandra's memories bella got abducted. So im wondering if she ever really came back. Anyone else know the solution.

2. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Oh, good lord. Not another one.

Look, Bella is in the Strangetown character user files. Go use SimPE to add her to a frickin' family if you really to find her.

3. Toast

Toast Rebmem Drawkcab

Easy, killer. I'm sorry if someone peed in your Cheerios today, but has it ever occurred to you that some people may in fact like the story elements of the game? If she was abducted, there might be some possibility that after some time and through a certain course of events, she may return. And some people may find that interesting. :rolleyes:

4. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Hey, I love the story elements as much as the next guy, but in Soviet Russia, dead horse beats YOU!

The fact of the matter is, yes, she was abducted. Yes, she is in Strangetown now. No, due to the nature of the way moving and packaging Sims works, it's impossible to reunite her with her family. Even if you DID move her into a lot, package the entire mess, and move her back, she'd simply receive an entirely different ID and would not be recognized as family back home.

Keep in mind I was as curious as anyone: Only instead of posting wild speculation about it, I mindripped the game to find it. The conclusive evidence has already been found. This mystery is over.