Bella??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by grizfan235, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Its quite hard to convey sarcasm through text. And I'm not being sarcastic.

2. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Actually, no it's not. You put emphasis on the word or phrase you want to appear sarcastic...(i.e itallics, all caps or bold) and use smily faces:)/winky faces;) to clarify that it is, in fact, lighthearted... and you have a clear impression of sarcasm through text. If it's too hard to distinguish the sarcasm from a "normal toned" comment, than maybe it's time to invest in a sense of humor. :)

3. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Are you two having a disagreement? I thought this was about the sims 2 not about being sarcasm! Well I am not here to judge but just to be friends with everyone!

4. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

hehe... just proving my point... :D But yes... I agreee... moving on to the subject of this thread! lol!!!

But isn't it funny how most threads always go off topic. HEHE it happens!

5. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

SOOOO... wake up people! this thread needs to stay alive! for the sole purpose of bella!

6. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Alove... Its hard to stay alive at 1:00 at night. But, umm, bout that Bella....

7. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

Umm..... any news on Bella?

8. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

not any here.... *awkward silence*

9. Angelic Slayer

well now we know shes not gone for good :D

10. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

sad... bella was hot too.. you know, i think she'll be in the game... i have no questions... i wonder if she'll be married to luc tho... and i wonder if mortimor will be hooked up with betty newbie... eeww.... haha...

11. Angelic Slayer

LOL :rolleyes: Betty wasnt so bad, Bob on the otherhand .....eeeewwwww :D

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I sorry I never liked the goths at all or the newbies if that matters. anyway, there are sure to be a huge number of new characters that we will embrace with enthusiasum (sp?) besides all the np's that we can now play with so they aren't really np's any longer are they?

13. Angelic Slayer

Well they are for a while, that is before you marry them, then once married you control them ..... did i make any sense ? :confused:

14. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Rebirth of the Goths

First family I'll make will be the Goth Family. Under one roof will be three generations and counting with: Gunther and Cornelia(Goth Sr.), Mortimer, Bella, and finally(for now) Cassandra.

Though when I played them I always had Mortimer and Bella cheat on each other and Cassandra was pretty boring. C was more interesting with Sims Teen Plus when all the other teen guys were trying to hit on her.:rolleyes:
    They will never leave, they started it all for me!

15. Angelic Slayer

hahahaha....I also had them cheat on eachother :D

16. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

I just heard that Bella is not gone for good! It said so in a chat at the official website.:D

17. Angelic Slayer

:D yep, I read it too :)

18. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah, I guess see ran away with Luc from Maxis. tehe:eek:

19. Angelic Slayer

no wonder we havent seen Luc in any chats lately ;)

20. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I read somewhere that Bella may not be gone! She may be in the game after all just not with her husband and kids! Hmm...That's enough to get you thinking right?