Bella??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by grizfan235, Jul 29, 2004.

1. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah she's probably living with Luc!;)

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Hmm I also just read somewhere that she was going to be there with her family in TS1

3. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

4. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I never really cared about the Goths. I care even less about Bella. I care in no definable amount that she is gone. There I said. Now dont start organizing mobs to kill me.

5. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

She will be back, oh yes she will be back :p

6. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Well I posted what I read on the net but someone said that she wasn't gone did anyone read the chat from the 19th of August?

7. Angelic Slayer

Angelic Slayer New Member

I read the chat

8. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Eh, it doesnt really matter to me. But I made a promise to myself to mess around with the pre-made familys more in TS2.

9. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Weird though, I always thought Cassandra was the quiet/shy type and now I find out she's trying to get with the town hunk. In S1 she had trouble making friends not to mention lovers. And Mortimer looks really old in that screenshot!:p

10. Supernova

Supernova New Member

As well he should be. After all, Cassandra went from child to adult. Mortimer MUST be old.

11. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

Wasnt Mortimer some sort of professor? Maybe he d experimented a little with his own wifey? He could very well be keeping her dead, frozen body in the freezer!

12. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Umm im not sure about him being a professor... Couldn't he have any job you gave him?

13. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah, the career he always started with the science career as a test subject. And Bella didn't have a job....:rolleyes: She's a money grubber...

14. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Well I ain't saying nothing more about Bella because no one will know until the game come out! I want to know for myself! I am not even going to guess anymore

15. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Umm some people dont have jobs. Like parents who take care of their kids. Like Bella. I would not say shes a money-grubber.

16. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Did you guys have the same problem with Bella I did? When I played as the Goths she never liked watching TV. All the channels were bad to her and Mortimer would love to watch cartoons with Cassandra.

Beats me....

17. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Maybe she was one of those wierdos who dont like TV...

18. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I always played Bella as a Tarot Card Reader and Mortimer as a criminal. He just had that look about him. LOL

19. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Did you never get them promotions so they would stay the same?

20. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I did Mortimer. He made it to "Godfather". Not Bella, though. She keeps getting fired. LOL LOL