Bella??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by grizfan235, Jul 29, 2004.

1. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I never played any of the pre-made families. I deleted the Newbies outright, and only dabbled a few short minutes in the Goths before abandoning them. The Goths were eventually cleared out for new families. So I've never really gotten to know them. Umm, at all. But I will in the Sims 2!

3. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Bella is a townie!

I found out from someone that has the strategy guide that Bella is a townie in Strangetown. So I guess I'll have to move the new Goth family into that hood or create the original Goths for Strangetown..

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Okay, guess I am going to have to break down and buy the strategy guide. LOL

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

See thast just the sort of reason I dont want the strategy guide. I want to figure out all these things for myself! I dont like to know all the suprises before hand.

6. Ven0x

Ven0x New Member

Hey what i ended up doing is Creating a family of agents.. sort of like the ones in the matrix. Then i had a home for them just to fill up there needs... then i made a community lot and placed enough stuff to draw in people but not lag my pc.. Then i just left the game go on full speed with the agents in it.. The sims wont age or die cause they can make hot dogs. and i had 5 agents so one of them is bound to find bella.. but i havent found her yet. I suppose in order to get to meet her you have to do something that will trigger her appearing in strangetown. One idea that i was going to try out is to make some of the townies join my family and see if they have friends... one of those friends may be bella.. In the meantime i created a family with the goths in.. They look exactly like the real thing.. but like in the origional game. i have mortimer and bella in the adult stage and the Cassandra a kid again.. i even went as far to recreate the house exactly like in the sims 1. although i dont know if bella looks exactly like shes supposed to.. im working on making an exact replica but im no graphics artist lol.. well anyway if anyone wants the goth family im me over aol and i will send it to you..

7. Ven0x

Ven0x New Member

Well i tried The agent thing.. for a whole night on speed 3.. it looks like all of the met everyone except bella.. so i dont think she just shows up in a community lot. But it was hilarious when i got back to my computer.. They all had bad body odor and they were waveing at me frantically.. then when i brought them home they all passed out in the middle of my highway.. it was hilarious

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Poor little agent sims! Failed in their mission too, haha! :p I think you had a good idea... I wonder now how one DOES meet Bella in Strangetown?

9. stonegolem

stonegolem New Member

you know if you look in the goth family tree you can get a small picture of bella who, since she is not greyed out, means she's alive somewhere.

10. chriz101

chriz101 New Member

how can this thread of lasted so long is it even possible for it to be like this :confused: :confused: * falls asleep reading this thread :silly: :silly: *