'Big Brother' style houses

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by BabyaSim, Jan 5, 2003.

1. BabyaSim

BabyaSim New Member

'Big Brother' style houses

Where can I find 'Big brother' style houses for my Sims to move (in have The sims 1.0)? And any good way to run a Sims version of big briither, once I have a 'big brother' Sims house-with 8 hoysemates (in the real one: 12 housemates)?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

3. BabyaSim

BabyaSim New Member

Anyhow, wherre could I ost updates on my Big brother style series with 7 celebrities and 1 all-rounder person?

4. BabyaSim

BabyaSim New Member

Anyhow, wherre could I ost updates on my Big brother style series with 7 celebrities and 1 all-rounder person? It's in the SB 1 I got from TheSimZone. Alreadyb we
    're up to day 4 now-and didn;t need a maid, had stuff repaired, a task was axed after fires started witna BBQ-Anne (from the UK Weaskest link) won most, Cornela, from our, now axed weakestlink eon none.

5. ManagerJosh

You could start your own site. Or find someone to let you host it.

6. BabyaSim

BabyaSim New Member

Any psims sire offering free sim ss related hosting?

7. ManagerJosh

huh? that made no sense.

8. BabyaSim

BabyaSim New Member

Do any Sim relaed sies offer free hosting or support for emailing/posting yoyr sim stories? Where can I download some good familys (The Sims 1.x only) to use as 'housemates' in my Sims BigBrother house-and what are some suitable free to download objects , that Ican use for the tasks involved in my Sim's big brother house?

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

You can just make a site yourself at one of the free homepage places like geocities...