Black Roses

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ladyanarchthreeaysee, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Black Roses

hi,
    I'm new here and thought id start off with a question thats been nagging at me for a while.
    In making magic, I've finally (phew) completed all of the spells. Except...one.
    The one with the black roses in it. I was just wondering, is the only way to get black roses off an obsessed fan? or is there an eisier way?
    thanks
    *kisses* Ana

2. Doesent anyone know?

3. C'mon...please!!! Calling all people who have finished all spells!!!

4. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

lol It doesn't look like anybody has done all of them. I never knew how to get black roses anyways.

5. Ballerina

Ballerina New Member

I think the obsessed fan is the only way to get black roses, because this spell only works if we have "the sims: superstar" (this spell allows your sim to become a star with 4.5 *).
    (sorry for my bad english...)

6. ahh dagnabbit. Kewl spell tho! *gets busy at work to get an obsessed fan* thanks anyways

7. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Also if you look on some sites you can download the ''Black Roses''. :)

8. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Lol. I like that option so much better!

9. ooh...download it huh?
    niiice
    do we have any links?

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think that one is the last spell I haven't done yet, as I haven't gotten the obsessed fan to show up yet! :p Maybe downloading it would be easier but I'm being silly and stubborn and trying to challenge myself to play that particular family of sims without cheats.

11. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

ive gotten then quite a few times

mabie if i dident suck at spells so much lol i have a few stars (i cheated to get them) hahaha i know im bad *smacks hand
    well i think(I THINK dont hold me to this lol) Cheap Frills has them but i dont know i know it was one of the sights that had basicly only hacked things
    ill look agin for u but i dont think i will find it
    but thay had alot stuff that was hard to get u could jsut dl it lol
    ill go look

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks for looking for the links for us rainyinwa! :D