Blocked entrance to plot

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by snow, Jul 21, 2002.

1. snow

snow New Member

Blocked entrance to plot

Hi

I have the problem that there are shop assistants blocking the path to some plots. This results in the maid not turning up, if friends are called to round they do not turn up and some friends are trapped on that plot so you can't call them or talk to them even though they are on your plot

Can anyone help

Cheers
    Snow

2. Mattvols

Mattvols New Member

Hey try doing the cheat Ctrl+Shift+C and type in Move_Objects on or move_objects_on I can't remember which one then delete the person and delete the object that is in the way and then your done!

3. kch49er

kch49er New Member

I think you will find the cheat is move_objects on

4. RedsGirl

RedsGirl New Member

ok - if they are stuck on your lot then you have moved or corrupted your ped portals somehow...go here to replace them http://www.drislink.com/slink/thesims/object07.htm you can use teh Move_objects on cheat to move the people off your lot - but without a portal they will not come back. If all your lots are like this then I suggest you back up your downloads and reinstall.

5. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Another idea....

You could also try using the prepare_lot cheat. It is supposed to fix portal (plot) problems. You should save first, because it will erase any friends/skill points you made since your last save.

Just another suggestion, if the above doesn't work.

6. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

the prepare_lot cheat??
    does it really work?

7. reniusa

reniusa New Member

It does work, several people on the Yahoo group, SimsAddicted have used it to fix various lot problems. :)

8. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

How do I go about using it?

9. reniusa

reniusa New Member

type prepare_lot in the cheat window.

Be careful, though....It will clear out any relationships or job skill points you have earned since your last save.