Bu-ti-fula Sims

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by newsim2owner, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

I've always loved Errol's Face, Lynet...He's such a ...well, he's such a GUY! So full of character! And you have quite a photogenic family going there, Kristalrose! That Maverick if sure to be a heartbreaker! And I agree with Devluvsdogs, SBW...those two could be real-life models!

Well, I guess I need to get into this...here's my entry...Caprice Summerfield. She is the oldest daughter of Cheri and Chandler (from my Briarwood stories in the library). Just a couple of different shots of her many moods!

Oh - the boy she's with in the third picture is Chase Winterbourne, Byron and Bronte's oldest son. They've been friends since toddler-hood.

Attached Files:

2. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Beautiful sims, guys! I especially like Errol's funny expresion. It's so.... :gnasher:. ;)

And I wish I looked like Caprice... (maybe minus the elf ears because that's just a bit too elfish for the real world. :eek:) Do she and Chase fancy each other?? Don't tell me that they're strictly friends because that hot tub pic does NOT look very "just friends" AT ALL!!! :D

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Hi Errol! (Giggles and blushes.) He's always had a special place in my heart, too ...

Because I can't resist, here's a sneak peek at the Monty twins, Orlando and Katrina. I think they're both more than a little cute ...

Attached Files:

4. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Thanks, Muffin! As for Caprice and Chase's relationship, I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to Briarwood to find out! :rolleyes: Hopefully, I will get time to post a few more chapters this weekend!

And hey, SBW! Those twins are gorgeous! No wonder Conner is smitten with Katerina! ;)