How Do I Burnt Face

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by alisonk98, Nov 24, 2005.

1. alisonk98

alisonk98 New Member

Burnt Face

Ok so I just got the Sims Holiday pack and I had my sim pet a reindeer. She got electrocuted and now her face is all black and her finger is burnt. How do I get her face back to normal?

[​IMG]

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I've never had a playable burnt sim. :eek: How about a shower? If not that, maybe it heals in a day or two.

P.S. Watch out for the Christmas tree, too. It can catch fire. Better put a smoke detector next to it.

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I've had this happen with electrocution but usually the clothes also look odd. But as the other poster said, it goes away when they shower. If it doesn't, then you have a glitch. But those often will go away eventually too.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Gee I am so glad I decided this was something I didn't need :eek:

5. Kristy603

Kristy603 New Member

I had this problem as well... what I did was I went to the mirror into the "Change Appearance" option... threw on some full-face makeup, took it off and then hit the check mark- when it went back to the play mode, the Sim's face was fine :)

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

and all I would have suggested was a bubble bath.

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

oh yeah? I'll have to try that...

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I do the "Change appearance." I had one stuck like that once. I wound up having to change his full-face makeup, and then change it back to nothing to get his face cleared up. Showering and changing his clothes didn't help. :(

9. alisonk98

alisonk98 New Member

oh ok thanks everyone!

10. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I would have done 'Change appearance.'

Your sim looked a bit fed up at her burnt face, didn't she? Poor thing.

11. gyro_kisschasy

gyro_kisschasy New Member

my sim ended up like that to. Just make them have a shower then it should clear up