Can I recover my money from a crypto scam with GearHead Engineers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mary Andrews, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Mary Andrews

Mary Andrews New Member

I was recently involved in a trading on WeToken platform where there is an external expert who is leading trading and giving you signal whether to go UP or DOWN. After I paid 40K USD deposit on WeToken platform, and after gaining a profit on platform trough guidance of expert, platform and expert person request 20% fees (as it was agreed upon) but they want me to pay it by own funds instead of usage of generate profit through trading. To pay fees, I had already given 44k to the platform, and i figured out it could be potential scam. GearHead Engineers Org helped me get my funds back and since I found their contacts online, I am here to share that they know their job and are experts. Visit their website Gearheadengineersorg

2. Mary Andrews

Mary Andrews New Member

I was recently involved in a trading on WeToken platform where there is an external expert who is leading trading and giving you signal whether to go UP or DOWN. After I paid 40K USD deposit on WeToken platform, and after gaining a profit on platform trough guidance of expert, platform and expert person request 20% fees (as it was agreed upon) but they want me to pay it by own funds instead of usage of generate profit through trading. To pay fees, I had already given 44k to the platform, and i figured out it could be potential scam. GearHead Engineers Org helped me get my funds back and since I found their contacts online, I am here to share that they know their job and are experts. Visit their website Gearheadengineersorg