Cas

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by afropower234, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

Wait! now im confused. What if i don't have Simcity4 but i want to make custom terrain? Will i be able to do it in another program? Or will i just have to download stuff off the internet? Please im in a panic..............

2. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Silkymoon, u and i r in the same boat. confused bout everythingg and addicted to the "Golden Game"

3. afropower234

Josh can u please help me??!!?? i really have gotta know before I spend all of my money and have none left to buy the CaSIE.

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

The CaSie is downloadable for free I think, sometime next month. It's suppose to do more than the one that will come with the game.

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

CaSIE = Free.

6. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

Free=Sweet

7. afropower234

When it comes out will u by any chance Josh be able to give us a list as to where we can get it? i really dont want to spend all of December looking for it on Google with no results.

8. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

what exactly is the link here between Simcty 4 and The Sims 2?

9. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'm sure the official sim site will host the CaSIE download.

10. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

afro,

I'm working with Maxis right now on this so that we will be one of the sites available on the net to distribute the CaSIE files.

11. afropower234

Oh, thank u soooooooo much, w/o u i'd die since i wouldnt have any knowledge on anything about Sims2. Just keep me posted :)

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now that it's December I'm looking forward to hearing the release date for CaSIE! *hint hint!* ;) :whitekitty:

13. javadogluver

javadogluver New Member

how many different thiings can you change/make on CAS?

14. afropower234

Lots and lots!! How high the nose bridge is, the height of the ears, the eye color and several other personal attributes making each Sim unique and no two sims alike.