How Do I Change Eyecolor of an established Sim?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Lady Kathryn, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn New Member

Change Eyecolor of an established Sim?

I have a dearly beloved Sim, with a whole SimLife - except I want to change their eyecolor.

There has to be a reasonably easy way to somehow get into the genetics of an established Sim and change their eyecolor, but I am too stupid to figure it out on my own.

Help!

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

There are two ways, the first is less potentially destructive to your game.

1. Find contact lenses. Some people offer them for free download for your sims. I can't remember which site because I'm at work. Try searching for it on a search engine. I will try to remember to tell you the site later if I can figure it out.

2. You can change sim genetics in SimPE, but I'm not sure how and I've never gotten SimPE to work for me, at least not in the genetics department. Not really my thing, and it can harm your game. But there are threads on how to use it.

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I ended up trying to change the eye color of a couple of my Sims, but found that while I could change their genetics for eye color, for some reason it didn't change the *appearance* of the eye color. So, I just went to using contacts in the closest color to what I had made their genetics.

I used a tutorial I found on the SimPE site, but had to fiddle with it a bit as the tutorial was written for an earlier version of SimPE (and the new one actually made it easier by moving a screen into a pulldown menu.)