How Do I Changing a BV Tourists Clothes

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Changing a BV Tourists Clothes

I created a new neighborhood recently. . . . and for some reason the game generated Tourists wearing fur coats and cocktail dresses. It's quite jarring to see someone on the beach at Twikki Island wearing a long fur coat! I tried to use InSim to change their clothes permanently, but can't do it. The Wardrobe Selector will only work for playable sims, even after I've used the Selector to make a tourist playable. Anyone have any better ideas?

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Judson, just checked out your website: very cool!

Will the NPC replacer work for tourists too? I thought it only worked for maids, garders, etc.? :) If it works that will be great!

4. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

That...I wish I could tell you to be honest. I just bought Bon Voyage yesterday and still need to install it. Does the game generate them as NPC's?

I'm positive that is NPC Replacer doesn't work, SimPE will, but I haven't played with SimPE in so long I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for that character.

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Okay, it didn't work with the BV tourists. I could change the uniforms of all the service personnel up through OFB or Seasons, I think. Nothing for BV. And SimsPE hasn't been updated to support BV yet.