Cloning Unleashed objects

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by RentechD, Oct 5, 2002.

1. RentechD

RentechD New Member

Cloning Unleashed objects

If you clone objects, even Original Sims objects for The Sims, that show up in Old Town Buy Mode they will show up until you import (even for a recolor or if you make no change at all) the first time. Once you use the import process - the object will still show in residential buy mode but no longer be accessible in Old Town Buy Mode. There is apparently and old town flag that is reset once you import but I have not yet found it.

2. T

T New Member

I've noticed this aswell, and I simply used the SimCategorizer from www.simwardrobe.com to set the actual Old Town bits again...
    hth

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well THAT sounds like a pretty important thing to know!! Thanks!! I'll have to make sure to use the sim categorizer too!! I haven't started making new stuff to go in old town, but I plan to!

4. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Simcategorizer is great..i fixed many objects with that

5. Out of Curiosity.. Can we still get SS help here or not??

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Script Station? I suppose so. (not sure if any members know but I know a few people who do)

7. Okay I was just making Sure... I didn't want to break any rules

8. ManagerJosh

Script station isn't an evil item. It is only evil when people use it for evil

I'm not sure a lot of members here know about script station, but I'm sure Mazelord would give support (if he knew we have a script station development group)

9. There is Script Station Developement group here??

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've got script station... but haven't got a clue about how to use it yet... mostly as I've been sick and haven't unzipped and installed it yet!! If someone would come here who knows how to use it, I'd love to learn!! (just add it in the list... after meshing...)

11. ManagerJosh

Instead of Hacking area, I just called it a Development area.
    More tactful.

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ah, ok. :D How diplomatic! ;)

13. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

a nice way of putting it

14. ApeDrape88

ApeDrape88 New Member

Hooray for the new categorizer! Thanks for posting that!

15. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Where is the best place to find the categorizer?