coffee house :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Oct 25, 2002.

1. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

coffee house :)

hey,i saw the post about u guyz wantin ta have a coffee hiuse post,so here it is! =) hope ya like it!! :)

2. Bryan

Bryan Member

umm...ok...

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

wheeee!!! coffee coffee coffeeeeeeee.... ummmm...

*walks in, pulls up a chair and perches near the counter, looking at all the flavors of coffees to choose from*

(...this could take a while, always does!)

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I came back to hang out in our "coffee house" some more, love this atmosphere!! :D

*finally decides on a mocha, hazelnut, almond, butterscotch double latte and starts sipping at the foam on top.*

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*hops in and looks around* Hmm.. neat place....

Give me double mocca please...

*gets her cup and sits down at the table next to Fae*

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

yay! You're here too, now we can have a nice "coffee house" conversation! ummmmm this latte is good.... *sip sip sip*

*looks up and grins with her milky foamy moustache all over her upper lip!*

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

*sits jittering in her chair after sitting here ALL day sipping various flavors of latte!!*

I've been pathetic today, sitting here, refreshing the main page, looking for other members to show up or new posts to pounce on!! :p

My hubby came home from work tonight with HALF of what he was supposed to pick up for dinner, so the poor guy had to run back out to get the rest of the take out... I'm sitting here smelling the take out that's already here and trying SOOO hard to be good and wait for him to get back!! :LOL:

8. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ahhh... well I'm back like an addict... heehee!

*pulls up the same chair and starts picking our the flavor of the day*

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*hops in and spots Fea*

Hi there!! Want comapny?

*orders a Paris de Caf*

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hey yay!! We're here at the same time again!! :D What's a Paris de Cafe? Sounds good.... I think I'll try it....

*orders the same thing Nina's having, always ready for an adventure*

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Sits down at Fae's table*

Yes we are. :)

Whispers: Oh a caf de Paris is hot coffee with Grand Marnier and cream. Only for adults. ;)

*Get's their coffees and sips it*

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooooOOOOOOoooohh I shouldn't have TOO many of these then!! ;) ;) But then I have no car right now so it's not like I'm driving... heehee! :p

I've got to go dye my hair green streaks and tips... I forgot to get gloves so I'm trying to use plastic shopping bags to keep my hands from turning green.... wish me luck!! I may need one of those coffees afterwards.... heh

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Same here. Not driving.;) But I settle with one coffee tonight I think. Must be able to sleep and too funny. :):p

Hehe. Sounds cool with the green stripes.:p Hope your plastic bags holds. Otherwise.. what "scary" hands you get. ;) Can maybe be useful tonight.

*drinks her coffee* :p

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...well... I'm halfway through dying my hair now, doing the waiting for it to process before rinsing, I made a MESS of myself!! At least I was able to clean up the green dye from all over the counter and sink... hope I don't make a mess of the shower when I rinse!! :p

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL!!! Well you can always say to your hubby you saw a new decorating tip for bathrooms :LOL: Or blame the coffee. :LOL:

*checks her watch* Oh my!! See you soon, must feed the animals.. their'e screaming for me.. :LOL:laugh:

*hops away to grab the foodbucket*

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Have fun feeding your zoo! ;) I just rinsed out my hair, thank goodness the green washed off my hands and forehead!! :LOL:

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*hops back in* Ahh that's that! All quiet and calm. :classic:

Nice Fae. Lucky the colour came off the "wrong parts". :classic:

*orders a hot chocolate and a meatballsandwich*

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hehee I just had Starbucks ice cream in real life... I think I'll order something like it here too...

*orders an ice coffee and coffee ice cream "float" with whipped cream and a cherry on top!* yummmmmmm! :lick:

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Starbucks Icecream? Oh what's that? Never had it you see.

*sips her chocolate and takes a big piece of the sandwich*

Mmm. It really is swedish meatballs. :classic: