coffee house :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks Tess. I love to bake, when I get some energy left over, which is way to rare actually.

2. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

awww...lol,i'm horrible in the kitchen but good in the woodworkshop :p or so i'v been told :p

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

yes you are Tess. YOu are very good with your hands. I have a very lovely bracelet and a realy great wooden sign as proofs of that. And I cherish all of it very very much. :classic:

*Gives Tess a giant hug*

4. sugar_junkie

awwwwwwwww...thanx nina :D *gives nina a bigger hugger hug back* :D

Hehe,there was one time,for our cookin exam, i left th epot on the stove too long and it started burnin :( lol then the teacher was slike whats that burnin?...

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Tess. At least you didn't do what I did one day. I forgot to put the lid on when I did pop corn. :eek:

*Blushes*

Well talk about popping.. I had popcorn almost all over the house, kitchen, living room, hall... They built the house without doors there so it's like very open... :confused:

Uhm. My daughter laughed like crazy. She sort off fell to the floor and hrm she got pop corn popping onto her nose.. well.. it was sort of.. funny.. :LOL: :p

:LOL: You should have seen the dachshound, Godis, she was here that day. And she loves popcorn.:LOL:

*Giggles like crazy*

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow, we didn't have nearly that much fun the one time my brother and grandma and I forgot to put the lid of popcorn we were making on the stovetop!!! :p It was mostly contained to the kitchen and hallway, and no doggie to be in doggie popcorn heaven! ;)

7. sugar_junkie

lol!! :p but the good thing is i got away with it but quickly takin it off the stove and outtin it under water,was kinda noisy tho :S lol :p

8. Billie

Billie New Member

Speaking of popcorn...My oldest daughter decided to make the real thing (not the micywaved kind), She put the lid on after dumping in the corn and all of a sudden the lid flew off and clattered to the floor. She'd crouched down with her hands over her head screaming. Popcorn was flying everywhere:p We do have a black & tan dog named Sarge , but alas, He don't like popcorn. We were still cleaning up the mess 2 hours later, lol.:p :D :p

9. sugar_junkie

lol :p wunder when i'll goof up again and get the whole kitchen covered in popcorn ;)

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well. I do other stupid things too, but that was kind of funny at least. :LOL:

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Uncovered popcorn on the stove is one of the more spectacular, yet fairly easy to clean up kitchen disasters! My brother set his gas oven on fire making the Thanksgiving Turkey once... the pan leaked grease onto the gas fire and FWOOSH!!! VERY exciting, but MESSY to clean up! :eek:

12. sugar_junkie

yikes! lol,how long did it take ta clean up? just wunderin :p

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm not sure, I wasn't there when it happened, but he told me all about it and showed me the dead pans!! I think it took at least a day or two to clean up...

14. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

wow....messy....MESSSSYyyyy

15. sugar_junkie

yikes! thats a pretty looooong time :s

16. Billie

Billie New Member

All this talk of food brings me to my next question... I wonder if any of you would be interested in swapping recipes?

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yikes Fae. What a mess!!!! I'm glad the whole house didn't catch fire though.

Why not Billie. We could maybe even make a thread to post our favourite recipes on. :classic:

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh yes, I like the swapping recipies idea!! I've been cooking since I was 2 years old, and I LOVE to invent things when I'm cooking! :D

*orders a decaf cappucino with cream and sits down to plot recipies...*

19. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Joins Fae, but can't think of anything really, for now*

*Orders a Moccachino*

Aaahh I can start the thread meanwhile, can't I? :classic:

20. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

hmmm...maybe I can post some of my moms recipes