coffee house :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Oct 25, 2002.

1. kellie

kellie New Member

Once I got a freak french fry. I saved it. Its probably somewhere collecting mold now

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I had mutated red Jello once... brought it to school on one of the first days... I forgot about it until I had to clean out my desk at year end and it had turned green with little white barnicles on it. :O It was pretty nasty. :p

3. Simzer

Simzer New Member

I had a potato in my basement once, when I went downstairs one day, it became a plant.

4. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

That's why I don't keep 'em

5. Billie

Billie New Member

Hmmm....

Potato chips, fries, & plants in basement...

I've got a bag full of flower seeds & bulbs I ordered, but am not able to plant. What to do with them....

6. SolidSnake_19

I once had a tomato that was sitting on the counter so long that it turned to mush, so only one side was round... it really reaked and looked gross.

_

7. Billie

Billie New Member

That sounds like some ufo's I found earlier this week when cleaning out the fridge.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Would that be ufo as in Unidentified Fuzzy Object? ;)

That makes me think I really SHOULD take a peek in the back of the fridge... but I'm scared!

9. SolidSnake_19

Peeking in the back of my fridge is like opening a door to the past. I swear I've had some food in there long enough that stuff was growing on the mold. O_o.

10. Billie

Billie New Member

I'm glad i'm not the only one....;-)

11. Colonel Froggie

In the back of my fridge was a sticky gold substance...............Not sure if it's honey, or what,came from this little oackage with the label worn off.... but it's at LEAST 6 years old, cause I never put that package there, and I got the fridge about that long ago....:eek:

12. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

my fridge has high upkeep and i love it!

13. Colonel Froggie

That's good......I had to crawl inside mine :p

14. SolidSnake_19

If I crawled inside my fridge I'm sure it would avalanche down on me and I'd be stuck in there for a while. I really need to clean out all the mush in there. :p

15. Colonel Froggie

Mine's pretty big, but i had to remove the shelves, and they back of all the shelves was all sticky :tired:

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I finally mopped my kitchen floor at least... and cleaned out some of the old dead jars of pickles and stuff like that from the fridge... but it still needs a good wipe down... at least nothing I found tried to bite back! ;)

17. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

u could say im a neat freak...i cant sleep at night cause im thinkin of how to rearrange the furniture on my poorly decorated living room...

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee I dream or rearranging furniture too sometimes... playing sims helps me get it out of my system when I can't move big stuff around all by myself... but then again, there are SOME times when playing sims starts to make me REALLY nuts about rearranging stuff and I start trying to move it all by myself anyway!! (then my hubby gets home from work and freaks because I moved half the bedroom furniture around by myself!)

19. Billie

Billie New Member

I love using my game to do my house to scale. It makes it easier to see if the changes I want to make will work out alright before doing the work.

20. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

but where would u get the right furniture?