coffee house :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Wb Hataz!

Also, wb to Colonel Froggie who (I think) hasn't posted for awhile..You're our forum's Frog Prince!! :) Just don't be kissing any of the girls!

Some frogs
    have their own rocks
    where they sit...
    and think
    and wink
    and look at the world
    and nap
    and snap
    and pretend to be fierce
    Sometimes, they play hide and seek,
    or leap frog.
    And in the evenings
    they sing.
    They sing high
    and low
    AND LOUD
    and soft
    blp...
    Some pucker their lips and whistle.
    And to this very day
    some frogs
    have their own rocks.
    Some,
    But not all...

Author Unknown

2. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

3. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Thought you'd enjoy it!! Hope you had a great day hopping around the forums!! :)

(Would have found one for Hataz but don't think any poems out there with that name!)

*grabs another coffee, leans back in chair and enjoys listening to Africa by Toto*

4. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

i'm bored and i'm posting :p lol * moves on to the next thread*

5. Colonel Froggie

Good way to get more posts, yep.

6. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Is this thread like some kind of random thoughts thread or something? It's never stays on one topic for more than five posts. :p

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

This is the chill out thread in the chill out forums. Ever wondered why they're both called the "Coffeehouse", n00b? You're just sore because you can't follow the topic. As simple as it might be. :p

*inserts random thought balloon*

. o O (................................................)

8. SolidSnake_19

The pace here is just too fast for my feeble mind.

"*hits submit reply button*[​IMG]"

9. Colonel Froggie

Yep, solid, just random thoughts.....

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ahhh... it's good to be back home again! :D

*walks in, pulls up a chair, and curls up with her new book, Clan of the Cavebear, in Spanish*

I think it's weather for cider and coacoa. :)

How is everyone doing?

11. Colonel Froggie

12. SolidSnake_19

I'm doing pretty good, FaeLuna. Can't complain. ;)

I got back from a day in the city, (looking at ferrets and boas), if was fun for the most part. The little ferrets they had at the one pet shop were soooo cute, (there needs to be a happy-cry smilie here), I'm planning on buying on for myself; much better than a video game in my opinion. They're so hyper and curious about everything - it makes me wonder what kind of mischief they'll get into?

The only downside is that I will not be able to play with it outside due to the more-than-obvious fact that my dogs will kill anything smaller than themselves. :( Oh, well, I'm sure it will have more than enough things to play with inside. :)

Oooo, my hamsters had some babies a couple weeks ago and now they're almost big enough to explore all of the trails they have. Once they get their fur they become a bit more cute and cuddly.

Long story short. I love animals. :D

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

That's cool you're looking at getting a Ferret! My friend (now sort of ex-friend) had one I got to play with and visit, but she forgot to feed him and he ate his nylon hammock and then starved to death and she only found him weeks later. It was horrible. :( I'm sure YOU will be a GOOD ferret owner!!! Sorry your dogs will keep you from playing outside together though.

14. Colonel Froggie

Solution to the dog problem: Tie 'em to a tree.

15. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

The Colonel and Fae's now ex-friend both sound like VERY good pet owners. I dont even have to say anything about Snake on this subject matter. :p

16. SolidSnake_19

Oh my. :(

That is horrible, poor fluffy little guy. Did she go on a trip and not know it didn't have food or is she just really neglectful when it comes to pets? :confused:

I would tie the dogs to the tree, Froggie. But I have three of them and four cats so it would be pretty hard to keep them all caged up while I play outside with the ferret. They're too expensive to try it too. ;)

Oh shush Oink. :p I'm a good pet owner when it comes to everything, except hamsters, but I'm better with them now..

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

She was really really neglectful. :( That was the really sad part, it starved to death while she was in the same room with him most of the time she was home. :( She felt bad about it afterwards but she really shouldn't have been trying to keep a caged pet who couldn't get your attention to beg for food or go scrounge up some on his own.

Sounds like you'd have a pretty wild time trying to round up all your cats and dogs to confine them to let your ferret out!! :eek:

18. Hyrune

Hyrune New Member

*pulls up a chair, a gallon of hot choclate and a box of donuts*

19. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

You got an old fashioned in that box? *she inquired sleepily..*

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh hot chocolate and donuts! Great idea! :D

...what's the old fashioned you're talking about michelle? I would guess it's a type of donut? For some reason I keep thinking that's the name of an alcoholic drink! :eek: