coffee house :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

I really prefer the extended versions as it often contains information that really helps the movie to make sense or adds dimension to the characters whereas the theatrical version is the edition that was edited for time constraints for the public release...It really makes a big difference to me so would recommend it to others...

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It's almost May now... so it's a short wait for all that extended footage now! ;) I admit I'm kind of glad they DO edit for time etc. in the theatrical release or I wouldn't be able to sit through the movie! I'm SO grateful for the pause button at home!!! :p

3. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

LOL...actually I have to agree with you on the uncomfortable theatre seats...it's kinda a wash with that issue because one finds oneself getting more into the show on that big screen and it giving you more of an impact but one does find one's butt getting numb after an extended time...I actually felt that way in the final show...I started getting tired of sitting there and starting thinking "get on with it Frodo...get rid of the d*** ring!!" ACK! And here I am a BIG fan of the series and I was getting impatient!! What can I say it had been a long day and sitting for several hours was a bit much! :tired:

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sitting for hours after a BIG drink of soda isn't good for your patience with LONG movies either! :eek: :D

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Just dropped into the coffehouse to hang out for a while... I'm craving Starbuck's Frappacino with an extra shot of caramel syrup and a shot of espresso... my current favorite outrageously expensive order for there!!! :D

6. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

This is a nice retreat from the chaos of school! Golly! I'm tired maybe I'll settle down and order myself a nice mocha and do my homework! Yuk homework!

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Heehee maybe your homework could include analyzing the effects of a nice yummy mocha on your motivational levels and ability to study... ;) :p

8. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

Yeah sure! He He! So yeah! I must sip more coffee and ponder about what I entended on saying now!!!

... Oh dear I seem to have run out of Mocka! Well maybe I'll order something new like one of those things they have at starbucks with the caramel! They're so tasty! On second thought! I'll have whatever that person over ther is having! Wait a minute... No... Oh I can't decide! Just give me something good and coffeeish! having!

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

If you can't decide, I'd suggest my addiction... a Caramel Frappacino with a shot of Raspberry Syrup and an extra shot of Espresso! Whooo! Actually I love just about ANY flavor of Frappacino with an extra shot of syrup and espresso! :eek:

10. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

OK I'll have that! But wait!!!!:eek: They already are giving me something else! What is this? (Takes a sip and runs to the little boys room to get rid of it) Yuck! Whatever it was I don't want it anymore!:speechless: OK now I'll try the thing! Hey, waitress! Get me what she's having!

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ahhh... it's so nice to sit down and relax a bit here. :) And best of all I can have LOTS of imaginary Frappacinos here and NOT start getting so jittery I have to leave the building!! :D

12. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

I agree! If you imagine it enough! You'll actually start to taste the frappachinos! Woo Hoo! Oh... Sorry to disrupt the quiet! Jees! I'd better stop getting so excited! Man. Maybe I'll take out my homework and try to do it! As I already said once! YUCK! But hey! Maybe it'll keep me quiet in this place!:D

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hahaha you SOUND completely HYPER! :D I'm starting to think you're imagination is working hard enough you're tasting the caffiene! hahahaha! :))

...on that note, I think I'll have a nice glass of water to calm myself down... ;)

14. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

Ok! It's cool! Woo hoo! School's out! No more homework! Well, actually it's out after 3:04 today! It's sad though cause I can't come here to the coffeehouse anymore until next year! Hope you're all here when I get back! See Ya then! Always keep a spot for me in this place! Bye Bye! I might visit during the summer every once in a while! Love and Miss!:ermm: :depressed: :cry:

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Bye! Have a great Summer! And I hope you DO get to come back and visit us a few times this Summer! We'll be waiting for you!! :D

*raises her water glass in a toast to bt55106* Cheers! *clink!*

16. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Yeah I don't think we're going anywhere. Oh to have summer vacations again...:happy:

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Haha, you miss your summer vacation days huh? Well... maybe treat yourself to a lemonade and think about the good old days. :D

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Sneaks in and sits down to try to catch up a little bit.* :LOL:

*Orders a Wiener melange with extras*:bunny:

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hey, good to see you here! :bunny: Wow... whatever that is you ordered looks interesting, I might try one of those too... but I have no idea what's in it! :p

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Better late than never, somebody said at some point. Hiya Fae!!! :D

Wiener Melange is a combination of espresso, chocolate, vanilla and cream..... I love it, but can't get it everywhere.

So. What's going on???? Where is everybody?

*Puts on music and sips her drink*