coffee house :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Droz

Droz New Member

In that case, can I get a 60 oz. Iced Oreo Mocha, a BAWLS, and a watermellon?

2. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

yea,sure u can,as long as itz not alcoholic ;)

*givez Droz wot he ordered* ;)

3. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Coffee is lovely - when made with milk with demerara sugar. Alcohol used to taste quite good. Now I am not allowed any at all - it upsets my stomach. Still, it enables me to save, but I shall NOT save for another computer. The darn thing has had another attack of the collywobbles.

4. Emidio

Emidio New Member

*Read the sign*

Agree!! ;)

5. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

And it has had another attack. Now it keeps on dialing AOL. It must think that I want to spend the entire day and part of the night on this forum!

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Awwe Philip.

*growls a warning at Philips computer*

7. sugar_junkie

lol,sooner or later itll sttle down,i'm sure,good luck with the puter phlilip :)

8. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I have telephoned AOL five times in two days. Previously I hadn't telephoned them for a year. I had to take it all out and put it back and tell the (?!) computer not to re-dial all the time. I don't know whether it is working yet. At present I am reasonably happy. But, then, I usually am. I don't go about with a frown on my face.

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I hope it worked out Philip. :)

10. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

The Computer (I think I will call him Fred) does not immediately dial AOL now. but he does a very strange thing. When I have been playing a game and then come out of it completely. Then I leave Fred alone for an hour or two, perhaps when I am going 'running' or something. Then I come back and hit 'return' to get back the picture on the screen. Fred regards that as an invitation to restart the last game I was playing. My wife says that it is very considerate of Fred to do a thing like that.
    I have phoned AOL 8 times in the last three days. They have got it right every time. They are so patient. I think that they must have a lot of nutty people, just like me.

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Philip. Fred does seem like a real character. :LOL: Your wife might be right as well. (joke)
    It's so nice to hear they are patient with you, but I don't believe you're especially nutty at all. We're not computerexperts at all you and me. (You wouldn't believe what nutty questions I have for my friend who does know what he speaks about.)
    Sometimes I feel like an alive questionmark. :classic:

*orders a fresh nonalcoholic Irish coffee*

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow... good luck learning how to get around all the quirks Fred has!! :) I think it's really cute you've named your computer and decided he is a "he" :p I've seen jokes with the argument whether computers are guys or girls, both arguments were really funny! :) I wish now I could remember it....

13. Jake

Jake New Member

i have a computer named yoda. and the one i'm usin now is named bart. :D of course, this doesn't very many quirks unfortunately... :(

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

How cute! I really like Yoda. He's one of my favourite's in Star Wars. LOL

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I just have my hard drives named, but not my computer. I have them named Fathertree, Holt, and Sylva. The last name was supposed to be Savvah, but my friend got it wrong when she was doing the typing helping me name stuff when I got a new hard drive. :D

16. Jake

Jake New Member

well, this comptuer isn't named, you can name windows computers as a whole, only hard drives. so i guess the hardrive on here is called bart... but my other comp is actually named yota, debian linux acutally makes you name your computer.

17. sugar_junkie

18. Jake

Jake New Member

my brother's comps are named after looney toon characters, there's bugs, daffy, and fudd. mine are gonna be star wars when i get a more of em, things like chewy..

19. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Jake. Sounds cool. :classic:

20. Jake

Jake New Member

yup, hope so anyway :)