How Do I Custom Music Help

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by dhtripp0303, Nov 5, 2006.

1. dhtripp0303

dhtripp0303 New Member

Custom Music Help

Hello, everyone. My name is Heather, I'm still kinda new to the Sims2, and I'm trying to get my own music to play on the game. I know this can be done, I just don't know how... Can anyone help me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :D

2. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

hope this will help,

C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Music

Place your MP3/WMA into your desired folder.

have fun!

3. sims2

sims2 New Member

can you actually place your own music on the stereo on the game:S?

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Yes, you can.

Once you're in the "Music" folder (after following the other sub-folders Jazz listed) put your music into the appropriate categories.. i.e. Rock, Oldies, Rap, Metal, etc.

Then, once you're in-game, simply turn on your stereo and tell the sim to listen to whichever category you've put your custom tunes in.

You can also go into the Options Menu and select, or de-select, which songs you want the game to play (custom tunes will show up).

5. Vormund

Vormund New Member

Sorry if this is considered a bumb but I tried doing this and none of my songs I put in will play on the metal station. Please help me out o and I bought Double Deluxe so I hope it isnt a issue with the one I bought.

6. SimStarStyle

SimStarStyle New Member

Make sure your music files are .mp3. If not try converting them into mp3.