News Custom Sims 3 pendant, earings, neck chain on Ebay

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Custom Sims 3 pendant, earings, neck chain on Ebay

While surfing on Ebay I came across a listing of a custom Sims 3 Plumbob necklace/earrings set.* Since I doubt we’ll ever see an official version released, we have to rely on custom-made items if it is something that we want.* You can grab the necklace and earrings combo for $5.99 here.* I have to say the earrings are nicely done, but I’m a guy and don’t wear them.* However, I’m a bit disappointed with the necklace.* That I would love to have…but the design seems off… the top part is stretched when in reality it should just be the same length for top/bottom (practically just a bigger version of the earrings would do).* Maybe it can be changed in the next batch and then I’ll grab a set [​IMG] * Don’t let that stop you though, the earrings alone would probably be worth it!

[​IMG]

Product Details

• This listing includes 1 pair of plumbob earings and 1 qty of plumbob necklace. This comes as a set and we cannot sell them seperately
    • If you are a SIMS fan, you will love to wear these.
    • This merchandise is purely for fun and is not official SIMS merchandise.
    • This listing is not associated or affiliated with The SIMS 3 or Electronic Arts (EA)
    • This does not come in a box and is shipped in zip-lock plastic pouches in an envelope
    • Dimensions: Chain Length – 420mm (17″), Plumbob Pendant Height – 30mm (1.18″), Plumbob Earing Height – 20mm (0.79″)
    [​IMG]

Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Related posts:
    1. More Sim collectable Ebay goods
    2. Looking for a Sims 3 Plumbob necklace / phone charm?
    3. Custom Content and Sims 3 hair