Darkspore Darkspore short story

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Lyv, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Lyv

Lyv New Member

Stay a while and listen, I am from a galaxy far far away and have been keeping my eyes out on the development of these so called Darkspores. I have witnessed them transform from soldiers tasked with protecting the creators homeworlds into mutilated abomination and destroying everything they were designed to protect.

However hope is not all lost and Crogenitors have awoken and have altered a team of genetically engineered heroes in hope of battling the Darkspores and retaking their homeworlds.

The heroes were given powerful abilities by their creator and the squads were chosen careful so each heroes complimented each other they wield the power of the elements, and have abilities to manipulate matter and alter the very physics of the galaxy. The Darkspores though in numbers were no match for the heroes an many homeworlds were taken back, however the battle still rages on and I will keep watching.

ManagerJosh likes this.
  2. Lyv

Lyv New Member

I love the Customization that is available plus the action rpg genre, the PVP is an added bonus. I am happy to share the beta key if I win with the other submitter.

3. Marco Aurélio

Marco Aurélio New Member

And I'm happy to read it from you.
    I'm desperate as I said on the other post :confused: