Dear Emmy

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Lynet, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Thank you, all. The family had had enough adventures. It was time to settle down and lead a boring life. Besides, I have other families I want to play with, cousins who need to grow and catch up in age, a couple of vampires twiddling their thumbs and getting impatient. ;)

Then again, I've been thinking of another quirky little story but am not too sure of how it should go yet. Maybe in January I'll have it figured out. In the meantime, there are so MANY good stories running right now on the board that I look forward to reading every day. :)

I'll be back. :p

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Just wanted to add my tuppenyworth here. I'll miss this saga. I am full of admiration for Lynet for her patience as much as for her skills as a writer. Sims tend to fly through life even when micromanaged to the nth degree and even when there are numerous other branches of their families to keep in synch. So a big round of applause from me for your dedication and organisational skills in not losing the plot over such a protracted period. I tend to paint with a much broader brush ... in fact I am ;) ... careful! Mind I don't splash paint on your shoes! :)

Shall look forward to a new Lynet yarn next year anyway ... :D

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Ooh. Quirky. Quirky is good.

Whew. ;)

4. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

All good things must come to an end, or so they say. I've really enjoyed reading about your Sims. I'll be ready for the next ones!! :D

5. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

6. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

How I shall miss the saga...Still, life goes on, and as you say, there are other Sims witing for your attention. Hopefully, we will be reading about some of their stories in the future...

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Thanks so much for all your support. Also, your comments throughout had an affect on the direction of the story, particularly the comments on Quinn. Feedback has a big impact.