Different strategies for proposing on The Sims 2 for PS2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by roy, Nov 6, 2005.

1. roy

roy New Member

Different strategies for proposing on The Sims 2 for PS2

JUST THREE QUESTIONS.
    1) Does anyone have any good ideas for getting the propose option to become avalable.
    2) Does anyone have any good ideas for getting married.
    3) Does anyone have any good ideas for getting divorced.

The reason i've seperated them questions is cos there are some people out there who can't get the propose option and there are some people who keep getting rejected when proposing and then there are those who can't get divorced. If you do have any ideas please could you post them thanks. Oh and my idea for no 3 is don't get married lol.

2. Shintoga

Shintoga Student of Simlish

For getting engaged and married, first you have to make sure the other Sim likes your Sim enough to actually accept - if you know they're best friends (and you've seen the symbols above both Sim's heads) then start trying a few low-key romantic interactions, then keep building up to the "higher risk" interactions over time. When you see red hearts floating from both their heads, then they're in love. But I usually leave it a while before getting them engaged. Later, maybe after a few days, invite the other Sim over and get them to have a meal together, then conversations and some fun (e.g. watch TV or something together) - then see if the option is available for your Sim to propose.
    For an easy divorce, do something like make out with (or even woohoo with!) another Sim when their partner is in the room. (For woohoo, they don't even have to be in the same room!) Then the other Sim gets really jealous, and you should get the option to "Break Up". This is divorce for the Sims. The Sim broken up with leaves and goes into the Sim Bin to move into another lot.

Hope this helps!:cool:

3. roy

roy New Member

yeah thanks for all that info.

4. roy

roy New Member

Hey sorry did'nt have much time cos i had to go out and i had only just got on here when cab pulled up anyway thanks for all the info and it helped alot thanks. If you or anyone else out there have any other good idea's please post them. Sorry about double posting.