Dissapointed

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by aaliyah_fanatic_21, Jul 26, 2003.

1. aaliyah_fanatic_21

aaliyah_fanatic_21 New Member

Dissapointed

I am dissapointed yet realived that in the sims 2 u can only control 1 person:angry: :) since i want like alot of people it would be hard but i would hate not being able to control the i hope that this feature turns outnto be not tru

2. mattho

mattho New Member

Hmm... where did you hear that? In the Sims 1 it's the same thing, isn't it? You can only control one person at a time. If that's what's being referred to in the Sims 2, then I wouldn't be dissapointed ;)

3. aaliyah_fanatic_21

Still

no it was on a french site and and two french people translated it sayin the same things no it means u can only control one person as in the rest of the the family do wat the want u cant control them at all

4. mattho

mattho New Member

I went to that site (I can read a bit 'o French), and I only skimmed some parts, but it didn't seem to tell me much about that. I'm almost 90% sure that you'll be able to control other family members... They'd be no reason for Maxis to really take that option out (other than to aggravate their fans - but I seriously doubt that).

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I would probably have to agree too. If Maxis took that out, they would be shooting themselves in the foot.

6. aaliyah_fanatic_21

Thank u

thanx so much u have givin me yet some hope:)

Attached Files:

7. aaliyah_fanatic_21

Attachments

how do u put mroe than one in ??? did i do that caz i cant see it:bored:

8. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

One at a time currently sorry. When we upgrade to version 3 of the forum software, we will support more than one.

I can see the picture quite well :)

9. aaliyah_fanatic_21

i have about 50 u proably would have seen em all any way

10. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

That would be too bad if Maxis decided to take out that one option. I sure hope that it is only a rumour..

As for The Sims 2 picture they've sure updated the graphics. It's looking good so far.

11. mattho

mattho New Member

Rumors are evil. I attempt to block them out of my mind at every attempt I get - especially the ones that describe the lack of a certain feature. I'd rather just wait until the game comes out and discover all the game's nuances for myself.:bunny:

12. Crazysimmer

Crazysimmer New Member

You can have 8 people. Not just 1! :)

13. mattho

mattho New Member

That's exactly what I'm thinking ;)

14. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

man they better have meant one person at a time! how else could ur teens party while their younger siblings play SSX on the TV with g-ma?:bandit:

15. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

yeah Its like whats the point making this family so special when you arent being anyone else? And what would happen when that 1 person dies? Come on! It's bound to be fake I havent read 1 thing that said that I've been going thru quite a bit of stuff

16. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

actually, u can b sum uther peeps in the family look at the clip from fragland.net i think trust me u can control diff peeps on the sims 2 ok? no worriez

17. simstar517

simstar517 New Member

of course u can control more thatn 1 person.
    reason #1: even tho TS2 is a new game, maxis is keeping the same basic gameplay
    reason #2: don't u c the arrow next to the persons pic in the control panel? im guessing that means "switch to next person" when the panel is in (click on live mode again and it pops out.)

18. mattho

mattho New Member

Not to mention in the E3 video, we see Ms. Ng controlling both Bernie and his brother.

19. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

thas wut i was talkin bout mattho

20. mattho

mattho New Member

Yes, I'm so sorry. Please shoot me.