Dissapointed

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by aaliyah_fanatic_21, Jul 26, 2003.

1. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

2000 isnt that many..there was once I could do it within like 10-12 days

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

*whistles innocently* :rolleyes:

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha you crack me up Josh! :lol: <--I know it's not deep and full of substance about sims 2... but it's true and I couldn't stop myself from posting!

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

im posting number 507!

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Go simsamgrl! :D If you always have something constructive to say your posts shoot up without you noticing, don't they?

Nearly half my posts seem to be when someone says something that gives me wild ideas and starts me thinking... :p

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea creative is the smart way 2 b lol

7. katrina

katrina New Member

I'm sure you can control more than one sim. Otherwise you they would have said by now, that's a pretty big change to not mention, after everything else they've told us. I am mostly just posting this because I am trying to get in enough posts to enter the competition for the free Sims 2 game!!!! This is only my second post so I still have a lot to go yet...

8. katrina

katrina New Member

by the way, how do I change my signature????

9. m o o s e

m o o s e New Member

its under "edit profile" in ur user cp

10. katrina

katrina New Member

thanks moose, I managed to do it. :)

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Glad to have you joining in the conversations, and I'm glad you got to change your signature too! I've been reading all your posts asking for help on how to change it! :D

12. katrina

katrina New Member

Thanks Faeluna. This is actually kind of fun. I've read so many posts on Sims2 but never really bothered to post myself before. It was the chance of winning the Sims 2 that inspired me :) I have an awful lot of posting before I can enter though. Does anyone know how enter? And when do you have to have posted 400 times by?

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think ManagerJosh will post more on the contest to let us know stuff like when it ends if it doesn't say in the announcement already. I'll have to go back and re-read the announcement! :)

14. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I think josh said somewhere that he is or will be keeping track of counting meaningful posts.

15. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

well ppls opinions on meaningful can differentiate

16. singo14

singo14 New Member

WELL IAM diSarpoint becaue this is meNT 2 BE A WORLD FROM BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AUSRLAIA TIME ZONE . I WOULD BE A GREAT I IDEA 2 ADD IT

17. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

singo, there is an austrailian time zone. Australian EAST Time. We can't accomdate every city in the world since it would be excessively large list.

18. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

people don't want much... just the whole world. Must explain the success of s1

19. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

well there are only 24 time zones, ppl should stay with those and get over themselves hehe

20. katrina

katrina New Member

i'm in Auckland New Zealand and you have my time zone. :)