Do These Things Make You Mad?? (2 Gameplay Mods)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by J. M. Pescado, Nov 3, 2004.

1. pretty_princess

pretty_princess HeY tHeRe

its really anoying!:mad: especially if neighbors come and steal stuff and my sims dont even do anything about it only yell:eek:

2. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

What is your ideal computer then :confused: I agree with you though after a while my computers got old but I really dont want to buy another one thats going to sit around and collect dust.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

The ideal computer is one you have built yourself. If you lack confidence to wield the necessary screwdriver there are plenty of companies -- all online -- who will build a computer to your specification!

4. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

For that matter, MJ can build you one. It's one of the things he does.

Or he can help you learn how to build your own. (He helped me a tremendous amount. I don't think I could have built my own without his guidance.)

Of course, I also needed to have my local computer hardware technician stand over me while I actually put the "puzzle" together (and use his thumb power on the processor fan and the RAM, which I didn't have the thumb strength to press in hard enough.)

5. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Ahh thank you