Dog Mesh

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by reniusa, Sep 30, 2002.

1. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Dog Mesh

I would love it if somebody can make me a Shih Tzu dog mesh. I would make the bmp, but a UV map would be awesome. I can make the head in body warp, because the snout is really the only thing that needs to be changed.

If somebody is willing to do this, cool!! It doesn't have to be long haired, but could be a little bit. I really just want to make a short-med length hair.

Thanks in advance if you do this for me :)

2. Emidio

Emidio New Member

The dog meshes

Hi reni! I've seen you on the chat before, so hi!
    Hmmm... Jenna said something on the chat about the dog skins and downloadable pets. I guess we should wait until the new Simday. Maybe they'll put some cat and dog thing... ;)

3. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Hi Emidio :)

I've seen you around too :)
    I know one site that has a skin for a dog, and am hoping more will be on fansites too. Maybe mine!! LOL

That would be cool, if they have some for Simday. Lets hope!!

4. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Where did you see the meshes?

Where? I want to see how they look like. Like, Jenna said it would have a special size, different from sims skins. I guess they'll probably put a "make-a-breed" thing:)
    And the simday update was a little shrimp cart and the new exchange...... I didn't like the shrimp thing.... it doesn't look like the "old quarter set"... but maybe i'll get it:confused:

Cya

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Cross our fingers and also bug Maxis while we are at it :D

6. reniusa

reniusa New Member

They have a few, including a St. Bernard at Downtown Sims, the addy is :

http://www.ds-sims.com/index.php

I kinda liked the shrimp cart........lol.......probably just because I was so excited to see a download for Sim Day!!

;D

7. Emidio

Emidio New Member

UUU!!I liked it!!!

I liked it, but it's not perfect... they have that little cheek.... it's weird!!!I'd like an official one, but that's a good point for the game. We can see people requesting other breeds on the official site (chat and bbs). Peple requests boxers, shit-zus :) lhasa apsos, bernese mountain dog and a lot of them. Maxis will do it. They even made a "Make-a-date" tool!!! I'm sure they'll make it...
    But i'll keep my fingers crossed!
    :cool:

8. reniusa

reniusa New Member

I give up!!!!

Ok, I've been trying for like 2 days almost non-stop to make my Shih Tzu puppy. It is not going well :(

So I have come to the determination that I cannot make animals. We all should realize our limits.....right? Well I attached a picture of the kind of Shih Tzu I would like to have. If anybody could make it.........i don't know how I could repay you, besides money of course! Maybe that too, if were talking single digits. ;)

I would be so grateful.

Attached Files:

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'll have to run get the shrimp cart! :D I figure that eventually people who are good at making meshes will start messing around making meshes for dogs and maybe even other animals!! What I wish is that I could find a poodle dog in the expansion pack because on the COVER it shows the silhouette of a POODLE all trimmed and fancy... but I don't see a poodle puppy for sale at the pet shop...hrmmmm.... Maybe it is a NPC at the pet show though.... I haven't done that yet.

10. reniusa

reniusa New Member

There is a poodle, but it doesn't look like the one on the cover. And there was supposed to be a NPC poodle. If it looks like the one on the cover, I haven't seen it. But in the .far files there is a skin that is named poodle. It is the white one that kinda has fuzzy fur. :)

I'd like a poodle too!! heehee

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh I hope the poodle is a npc then if you can't get it through the pet store... maybe someone will turn it into a dog you can get the way they've turned the skunk and racoon into pets you can get!

12. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Me too!!! That would be awesome. I would have a poodle and that expensive bed. The hard part would be deciding which collar for it to wear, LOL

13. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I want my Rabbits!
    A hamster would be nice....just a clone of a guinea pig with different colour

14. ManagerJosh

How cute, Reni :)

15. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Thats Cute!

16. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Yes, it is cute......now some body make it!!! Now....

What your'e still reading? Get to work.

LOL.........but for real......anybody want to take it up? Pretty, pretty, pretty please. :)

17. ManagerJosh

I wonder if we could hack it so that when we dump water on it, it would actually become just eyes and a bow.....

After all, dogs are just all hair :D :p

18. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Hmmm........I think I will send you a litter of little furballs.

heeheee

Then we'd see...... ;)

19. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Be surprised... the poodle exists

The poodle exists. But it is that brown dog that looks like a duschound. Really. On the game description, you may find the "FIFI" Poodle. One strays is named fifi and it's the brown dog. I believe they're gonna put mooooore breeds.

20. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Cool, Emidio..........learn something everyday. ;)

I was really hoping FIFI would look like the box art poodle though, but hopefully Maxis will give us one like it!!