How Do I Download???

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by BeeLynn12345, Oct 5, 2008.

1. BeeLynn12345

BeeLynn12345 New Member

Download???

Does anyone know any good download sites....
    i really need some new hair and clothes. but i get confused on the meshes and recolors, and blah blah blah.
    SOMEONE, anyone. PLEASE.

About the hair downloads it will help if they come together..... but if you can explain it for me, then go right ahead, i would admire you dearly. :eek:

Also, sometimes when i download things they dont show up on the game sometimes??? HELP:cross-eyed:

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!! :rolleyes:

more then one reply please. and soon.;)

2. Jozala

Jozala New Member

I can try to explain some things to help you understand.

A mesh, put simply, is the shape of an object, like hair or furniture. A texture would be coloring on the hair shape to make it look like hair, and a recolor would be someone else's coloring of the textures.

I like using ModTheSims2.com for custom content, but I think it's down right now. They have thousands of items, anything you can imagine, and it's free. They'll tell you if you need a mesh for something in the descriptions most often.

3. BeeLynn12345

BeeLynn12345 New Member

Jozala,
    thanks. ill be sue to try that website.
    and if you could answer.....why doesnt some of my stuff show up.
    there has been quite a few outfits that i downloaded and they havent shown up... :confused:

if you cant its fine, but thank you.