Spore Dr. Pepper/EA Promotion – Get 14 new Spore Robotics parts

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Judhudson, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Dr. Pepper/EA Promotion – Get 14 new Spore Robotics parts

[​IMG]

2010 DR PEPPER/EA GAMES EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS

Dr. Pepper is giving away exclusive in-game content for Spore. Every bottle/can wins!

Look under the cap of specially marked 20 oz., 16 oz. and 14 oz. bottles of Dr Pepper®, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code and redeem for a set of all new creature parts to use in the Spore Creature Creator.
    Enter your code here
    Official Rules

Parts Preview:
    The part set includes 14 new mech styled parts to be added in the creature editor.

[​IMG]

Example creatures made using the new mech parts:
    [​IMG]

Notes:
    • Installing GA after installing the Dr Pepper parts pack is unsupported. Click here to find out more about how to fix your game issues if you’ve followed this unsupported path.

• The bot parts pack is available for PC users.

This stinks.* While at Best Buy I tried searching for Chuck Season 2 on Blu-ray.* No luck, all sold out – too many geeks in my city.* Not only that, but no Dr. Pepper with this promotion.* Once I get a code for myself, I’m uploading it to the site.* If anyone happens to come across this file or have a code, let me know immediately as this promotion is only for the US.* Personally I think it should be enjoyed by everybody.

Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Related posts:
    1. PopMatters – Spore Creepy & Cute Parts review
    2. EA and Dr Pepper to Create Unrivaled Gaming Experience with Exclusive Premium Downloadable Content
    3. Spore Patch #3 around the corner; introduces 24 new parts