drivable car POLL

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Blade, Mar 16, 2003.

?

if you had a car that sims could hop into and drive downtown and olde town would you:

1. be willing to PAY for it (on a pay site)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Not pay for it

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. i don't need cars to drive in the sims it's not a driving game!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Blade

Blade New Member

drivable car POLL

please answer :bandit:

2. Tecnofreak

Tecnofreak New Member

I'm biased to this coz i'll probably end up getting it free from workin for you! but i'm pretty sure it will not be pay people don't like givin cash!

3. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

I wouldn't mind having one, but it is not neccessary for my game, not pay for it. :p

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

It would kind of be neat to have one - but I would not pay for it since the game isn't a driving one.

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

People would be heading off to sites like CoolSimStuff to get a free drivable car.

6. Blade

Blade New Member

you don't understand their car IS NOT drivable sims jumping in and vanishing for a few hours is not what i call drivable.

the car i'm talking about is really drivable sims can jump in it and drive downtown like a taxi! :bandit:

7. SolidSnake_19

So it's just like calling the taxi over the phone then? Only it's the vehicle of your choice?

8. Blade

Blade New Member

no you don't need to call it over the phone once your sim buys it put it in your driveway or garage (best places to put) than simply click on the car and choose drive to downtown :D

of course this is how i want it to be it's still in an experimental stage at the moment

9. SolidSnake_19

Oh, okay. Sounds cool. :D

10. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I wouldnt want to pay for it unless its an official expansion

11. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Since I have a tendency to build houses that take up the entire lot, that doesn't leave alot of room for a garage and a car but agree that it would be cool to have another dimension to the game...not that I have gotten bored with what's already there! :)

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It sounds like a cool idea, but as I'm broke I wouldn't want to pay for it... :p