EVER been Abducted by aliens?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by AbductedOne, Feb 24, 2004.

1. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

I like the zombies! They get thier personality switched too! I didn't realize this until Chris died his wife plead he became a zombie and when I realized he and Becky didn't get along I checked his personality and found out that he had been reversed to what Becky did not get along with! I burnt her, killed the dog and married someone else who could accept Chris's current "state".

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow... what a drastic lifestyle change!! :surprised: :eek: Which makes me wonder... has anyone deliberately tried to make a whole family of zombies? :p

3. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

I'm sure that Snake has at one point or another...Right, Snake? I know that she's done all sorts of horrible things to her Sim families....one of her houses had a cemetary in the back yard...that's right, multiple tombstones! :surprised:

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Are they the tombstones of her family there, or of the pesky neighbors though.... ;)

5. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Hahahaha Fae... Now that is something to think about...If it were all her family, would that be more acceptable than if it was pesky neighbours? Hmm, what a pickle? Is killing more acceptable if it is deserved...hmm, both family and neighbours could qualify on that issue?! I will have to check with her on this!! :rolleyes: :D

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm sure Snake can come up with REALLY GOOD and INTERESTING reasons for killing off her sims family OR neighbors.. either way... ::)