eviction

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Aug 2, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Maxis should soooo make an expansion pack for the Sims 2 based on Festivals and Seasonal Holidays - that would rock. Easter egg hunting and Christmas decorations anyone?

Great ideas Mattho. So what about St. Paddy's Day... green beer and leprechans?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

That would be one heck of a plane ticket...all the way from Austraila to East Coast....only to find out there isn't any way they can land because the power is out :p

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ouch ouch about the power being out! :p

I like the idea of more holiday and seasonal stuff as a possible expansion for sims 2, but as it's international I wonder what all holidays they'd have to include? I guess I'd be happy mostly with seasonal stuff, being able to set the season to Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter and have trees bloom in Spring, have green fruit and all leafy for Summer, turn colors for Fall, and be bare branches with snow for Winter... that would be SO cool if they could do that so a setting changes all that instead of going in covering the grass tile by tile, replacing hedges and trees with ones with snow etc.

How did we get from eviction to me rambling about seasons sims 2 expansions? :p

4. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

the world may never know the answer to your question..... we just dont kno

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i dunno but detective sam is on the case *dresses like sherlock holmes as a scooby doo background song comes on* lol ;)

6. katrina

katrina New Member

I so can't wait for seasons. Sunshine and rain, and wind!!! It's going to be soo cool!

7. lilfaeriegirl078

i hope theres SNOW!!!! where i live we dont get snow and i want snow ya kno?

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

yes, snow could be cool. Since s2 can also have a vacation house (i've heard), I wonder what choices as to location...

9. usman

usman New Member

Yes I wonder what type of vacation house would they have and how much time would they spend there.

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i wonder if they have a beach like vacation house

11. lilfaeriegirl078

if they had a vaca house next to the beach... could their kids get eaten by sharks?

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea then i could make sim jaws:the movie

13. lilfaeriegirl078

whoa thatd be cool, then youd have to send it to us!

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Maybe the vacation house will have choices of snow, beach, or forest settings, kind of like they have on vacation island in the Vacation expansion pack.

15. lilfaeriegirl078

hopefully they wont because vacation wasnt as enjoying as the other EPs

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm not saying I hope they do a vacation expansion for sims 2, I'm hoping the vacation house they have already said is in sims 2 has options for different climate, like snow, beach, and forest, which is what they did in the Vacation Expansion. I can see how I'm confusing trying to talk about it! :p

17. lilfaeriegirl078

no i understood u perfectly, but i think the house should jsut be by a lake not where u can choose... its too vacationish..

18. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

its not confusing me

19. lilfaeriegirl078

maybe faes just going crazy... it must be STS.... aka Sims 2 Syndrome

20. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...