Evil Mouse

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Flameback777, Jul 15, 2004.

?

What should I do to the mouse?

1. Kill it

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Catch it

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Leave it to eat all the wires in your roof

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other: Post below

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Evil Mouse

What should I do about the evil mouse running around in my roof right now? :mads:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Attach it to your computer :D

3. HOCKEYISMYLIFE

HOCKEYISMYLIFE New Member

Other give it to a cat or a sick human.

4. Flameback777

@Josh

I checked but the mouse in the roof doesn't have a red laser. :cool: :p

@HOCKEYISMYLIFE

The cat is sitting near the fireplace. (If I wake her she will attack me! :eek: :p )
    Why would a sick human want a mouse? :confused: :p

5. HOCKEYISMYLIFE

HOCKEYISMYLIFE New Member

So a sick human could eat it!!:eek:

6. Flameback777

Hey! I don't want the RSPCA on me! :p ;)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I hope you can somehow CATCH the mouse before it eats wires and causes damage to your house! Then maybe you could release it in the wild or take it to a petstore?

8. Flameback777

Well so far it isn't looking good...:p

The mouse trap has been set. ;)

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Cheeesssseee!!!!

10. Flameback777

:p Peanut Paste... ;) :D (Stays on the trap.)

11. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Just leave the poor thing be and hope your cat eventually gets to it. We have mice somewhere in the walls of our bedroom -.- (and under my sis's bed ^.^) and when they come out my kitty loves em.

12. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Having had a major renovation in our house that resulted in a mouse invasion, I would recommend the use of warfarin to combat the wee creatures, for where one mouse is seen, a legion is lurking... I like the poison better than traps as we lost traps from the little creatures dragging them away with them then an awful stink would tell you where they'd gone days later...at least with the dessicant poison the little mousie dies then shrivels up into a gruesome, yet non-smelly corpse that you can dispose of. To all those animal lovers out there, sorry, but rodents can cause tremendous damage to homes as well as the wiring in cars, etc. I like animals...just not in my house or car! ;)

13. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Heh. You could use either the poison Book was talking about or you could get a rat-trap. With rat-traps the mouse can't drag it anywhere and if it gets caught in one it's toast. :p

14. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I opened the hood of my car to check the oil... and there was a big ol' rat standing on top of my engine. I yelled but instead of running away he ducked down inside the engine. I drove to the jiffy lube to get the oil changed, and when I was paying, they said "did you know there was a rat in the engine?" I played dumb and said "What?" Evidently it finally decided that the engine was not a good place to be and jumped out into the service bay. The manager said the tech just about had a fit..... They included the removal of the rat in the service report. No charge.

Since you can't take the house to jiffy lube I suggest calling the exterminator... (NOT the governor).;)

15. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

put the cat on a leash and just scare the living daylights out of the mouse without letting the cat have it for lunch. :D

16. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Ah there I liked his suggestion ^.^ the kitty is involved and neither get hurt (unless it's a HUGE rat or something and it decides to try and take out the cat o.o;)

17. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I'm a say, ccatch them but I am not going ot say kill the mouse.

18. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Go and scare the mouse and catch it and then either set it free or donate it to a pet store (if they except it:D ).

19. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I say kill the thing. I mean, you don''t want a mouse scurrying around crapping things up (like house wiring), and your not really supposed to touch them. All you do i kill them. I've never heard about doing anything else with a rodent problem.

20. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Maybe he is like tom and jerry... too smart for cats... LoL... just sneak some cheese........

PS. we were talking about a mouse right? lOL