Troubleshooting Family booted out of Twikkii Island

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Nov 30, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

(Not for bad behavior lol) My Sim family of 3 got into the shuttle to change hotels, when the screen opened to what should have been them getting out of the shuttle in front of the hotel instead I found myself in Buy/Build mode of this same hotel (one I made from a template and redecorated). I went back to the island (neighborhood) and they were gone. I was hoping there would be a spinning suitcase somewhere on the island, but of course, no--they were "between worlds". I went all the way back to Pleasantville and they appeared getting out of the shuttle in front of their house. They lost 3 days and obviously did not have a great vacation. Now I'm wondering if there is something wrong with that hotel somehow, that I made some kind of mistake. They would have been the first of my Sims to go there. Anyone else ever have this?

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Fairly common bug if I remember correctly as a lot of people have had this happen.

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Just in Twikkii? Or anywhere? I've used templates before, both commercial and residential in Pleasantview with no problem. Just wondering if it's only in Bon Voyage? Meanwhile, I'll just have to have some Sims book a short vacation there and see if it happens again. Thanks!

4. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I think it affected about any of them.