Favorite things:

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by suitemichelle, Sep 5, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

sure why not...? Anyway what's your favorite object or download?

2. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Thats the spirit! :D :p

See post #16.

3. suitemichelle

Have you seen those ceiling lights some of the Japanese sites have? not the dangley ones...

4. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

You mean the lights that adhere to the ceiling instead of, like you said, dangles down? Nope, neither one, but I sure as heck would appreciate them if I could find them. I dont know how that would work w/ the see-thru mode tho.

5. suitemichelle

I found them at the same place as I found the milkbar. My sims LOVE the milkbar.

6. Billie

Billie New Member

my favorite object would have to be the wsg super computer.

7. suitemichelle

I don't think I've heard of that one... Does it do anything special?

8. maxsbaby

maxsbaby New Member

Favorite object

Has anyone ever heard of this mirror.... I don't know what its called, but it's amazing! It does everything, rejuvinates, makes you love/befriend neighbors, family members, homeless and visitors, even heightens personality points and promotes your job/stars if you have superstar. Very handly little thing. I'll see if I can find it again....

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow, that sounds like quite a useful mirror to have around! ;)

10. I_bite_138

I_bite_138 New Member

My favorite was the notorious bong. The one that could get you suspended for mentioning on the sims bbs. It came from kiss sims (i think) and smoke came out instead of bubbles, it made that noise, it made the sims laugh and it did not have that stupid rug. It gets worse, the sim kids loved it.

I always loved it, but don't care for the real stuff. I really can't think of an object that I like that much, except for the steel spiral stair case from super star.

(edit)

Now I remember the other objects I loved. The sloth set from 7deadlysims (they have a misfits skin too). Those where fun, my sims can look like they live in poverty too.

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Haha the sloth set is cool. That gives me ideas of "aging" my sims 2 houses and making them start to look like they're falling apart over the generations.... :D