Spore First to last?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by imported_Andrew, Mar 24, 2005.

1. imported_Andrew

imported_Andrew New Member

First to last?

I have a question; will spore be like from the begining of time until like the future?

2. Emily

Emily New Member

I'm not sure. It could be set in any time. It really is just you as god I think...

3. imported_Andrew

Yea I hear what you are saying. I hope it is like that because I have always wanted to run my own future empire.

4. britlovessims

britlovessims New Member

I think you go from the beginning of time to the end..and try to survive..or something like that...

5. boines

boines New Member

this is the BEST game ever made if it gets made
    Listen to this
    http://www.gamingsteve.com/podcasts/Gaming-Steve-2005-03-17.mp3
    he explains everything.
    It's basicaly Black and White, Sims 2, Simcity, Civilation, etc all in ONE
    You start off by a cell then you can create bones for the creature and add legs for him to walk on land. Then after that you can have babies, etc BUT you can make towns using wood then with more intellegence you can mine metal, etc. Then when you done you can battle other creatures, towns, etc. Best part I find funny is if they have tanks, and such you can use a dookie missle and blow them up. After you take care of that planet you can zoom out and see more planets, stars, etc. Then you can go to the UFO and much more in the future.
    Remember everything is CUSTOM MADE by players and it random decides what you get/planet/etc so you never know what to expect. If you like a game where you just create creatures FINE if you just want to battle towns FINE if you want to kill the world FINE this is GREAT. I love Peter and this was impossible 30yrs ago and now possible :)
    Best things is 1 creature is 1kb of data meaning 1 cd can host 300,000 creatures. It's the best you can either download them or get a cd.
    Here's a FAQ
    http://gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?board=12.0

6. imported_Andrew

Wow..Im going to need a new PC. :?

7. britlovessims

britlovessims New Member

Lol...ya..so am I..

8. boines

boines New Member

new pc? Just upgrade silly
    upgrade cost under 600 for everything to play todays game
    new pc with everything is way over 3k for the samething
    4 main parts are you need to upgrade if you allready have ddr then dont need that just upgrade board,cpu,graphics :)
    but we don't know the requirements tho since he's using match to compress everything.

9. XPDude

XPDude New Member

You don't know when Spore is coming out :)

10. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

Well, these people we have in there will be human right?

11. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

Yea, that is true. Best just to start saving up now for any upgrades, ya..

12. boines

boines New Member

Nick did you listen to the Mp3 file? You start as a CELL then do whatever you want. Dragon, people, alien, dino, etc

But to get these extra bone things it's all CC and you must at least create 10 different CC for people before you can get more things. Then it's even more if you want download planets, etc.
    It's all in the FAQ

The game might cost around 70$ according to some sites and need broadband connection for the updates but doubt it since it's 1kb

13. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

I posted about this gamingsteve a long time ago, and nobody seemed to notice it that much, but as you see, it's filled with info there...and now i think i know alot of stuff about spore :D

Heat

14. boines

boines New Member

ya I know I'm a member there now on this game and another game forum :)
    there's insider on the forum too

15. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

I hope my measly 256 MB ram and radeon 9600XT is anough for this bad boy of a game. If not I guess I need to start saving! (Why does everything is canada cost so much... 15% taxes HMPH!) :(

16. boines

boines New Member

17. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Well, this picture may be misleading...there is no classical way of growing and evolving your creature...

Heat

18. boines

boines New Member

I was talking about the system of how it grows and lets you do anything you want...

19. AL13ND

AL13ND New Member

Seems like a crazy concept.

20. XPDude

XPDude New Member

Think of it as unlimited gameplay.