FlashDrive?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by simsguy, Mar 1, 2007.

1. simsguy

simsguy New Member

FlashDrive?

i was wondering if it was possible to install the sims1 game onto a flashdrive and play it from that? i have sims: mega deluxe (it was like over $50) and i can't even play it (i have access to other PCs of relatives, but i do not wanna use up all their memory loading all these expansions onto them)! i know with demo games, they can be used on a flashdrive because that's how i play the zeus: master of olypmus demo. any thoughts about this? it would be awesome to be able to take your sims on the go lol.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I don't know the answer to that, simsguy. However, if you already have the game and flash drive then it would do no harm to try ... :)

3. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

It would have to be a pretty sizable flash drive, but I would think that this would work.

Back in the day, when I played Sims1, I played it using an external harddrive, which seemed to work just fine, so I would think that the flash drive would work similarly...