floating pig

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Sims2sarah, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Sims2sarah

Sims2sarah New Member

floating pig

[​IMG]
    HAs anyone else seen this before??? thought it was wierd so i thought id put it up...... it seems to be a detacted ballon or something....

2. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

:eek: Wow, never seen that before. How bizaare! I did once see a UFO come in and (I assume by the light beam it threw down) abduct someone...but no flying pigs so far. :confused:

**Goes back to her game to sit and wait for the pig**

Cass.

3. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I think I remember seeing it at ModTheSims2, where it's a neighbourhood decoration item, like the rainbows etc. It was unlocked by someone and he/she enabled them to be used, because in the game it was disabled. I may be wrong though :)

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I think you have to have one of the other decorations placed to trigger it...I think it was the water tower, but I'm not positive on that.

Oh, and Jess, did you ever see your birthday thread in the Off Topic Forum? I wasn't sure if you ever saw that! (don't mean to hijack, just want to make sure you saw it!)

5. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I hadn't had any piggy floating in my neighbourhood though lol :p And no, what off topic forum?

6. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I've seen the "pigs fly" in my neighborhoods. I believe that you're right that it's the water tower object that triggers it. In my neighborhood which had several water towers, I had two pigs. It was a hoot to watch!

7. Sims2sarah

Sims2sarah New Member

thanks guys

8. WAZLIBisourking

WAZLIBisourking New Member

I saw that thing a long long time ago. This was before I ever dowloaded anything. I started playing The Sims 2, then I got a phone call, so I didn't click on any of the houses. I just muted the game & let it sit there for awhile. And eventually the pig came along. I love that thing!